Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I was thinking about the relationship of Iris and The Priest that hopefully something like this will happen in future updates, something like:

Iris (Corrupt) decides to take Leon's virginity but when she goes to her room she finds the Priest stealing Leon's first time, Iris is angry at his betrayal when she realizes the following days that Kohaku is not her friend and is just a whore who sleeps with anyone but seems to love Jimmy, so he plans to pay him back in the same way, Iris (corrupt) on a mission with "Iris, Yarizo, Jimmy and Kohaku" camping at night seduces and flirts with Jimmy but fails an answer from Kohaku, when they go to sleep, she hears the pounding of the meat and watches how Kohaku and Yarizo have rough and uncontrolled sex in front of Jimmy, Iris realizes that she aimed wrong, the next day Iris begins to flirt with Yarizo and Kohaku gets really jealous even in front of Jimmy without hiding it, the other night Iris proposes to Yarizo to sleep with her in her camp since she would be cold causing Yarizo to have meetings with Iris, Kohaku left Jimmy at night to observe and take off his anguish that only those two are sleeping but upon arriving stealthily he sees how Iris surrenders to Yarizo, Iris was happy with her revenge seeing the face of Jealous de Kohaku but also surprised at what a great lover Yarizo can be, beginning to fall in love with him, so that in the following nights of the mission the only one who kept watch was Jimmy while the other two slept with Yarizo. One day, Kohaku can't take her jealousy anymore and talks to Yarizo alone, telling him that he will do whatever it takes for him to have relationships only with her again. Yarizo tells her that she will be his bitch and as such he must undo the protection of her uterus...

I was thinking of something like that.
The Iris thing may be viable, but Kohaku could come up with a plot where he feels confusion in his relationship between Jimmy or Yarizo. since she feels lovingly but not sexually united, and in search of an answer she goes to the fortune teller in the red light district. Where she lets him know her affection for Jimmy for the power of the ring. Kohaku seeks an answer and confrontation, refusing Jimmy to use that against her. With that in mind, her sanity is falling where she becomes more jealous of Jimmy's interactions with PM or another character and at the same time you see his sexual fight with yarizo. Here we can play with Lust and love game mechanics. If we let -love + lust the ending is given yarizo / -lust + love the ending we already know when she gets pregnant with jimmy. Alternative ending (love and lust balanced) in the talk becomes an option Jimmy talks about her desire for Netorare and that she accepts Kohaku's nymphomania.

Sep 16, 2021
The Iris thing may be viable, but Kohaku could come up with a plot where he feels confusion in his relationship between Jimmy or Yarizo. since she feels lovingly but not sexually united, and in search of an answer she goes to the fortune teller in the red light district. Where she lets him know her affection for Jimmy for the power of the ring. Kohaku seeks an answer and confrontation, refusing Jimmy to use that against her. With that in mind, her sanity is falling where she becomes more jealous of Jimmy's interactions with PM or another character and at the same time you see his sexual fight with yarizo. Here we can play with Lust and love game mechanics. If we let -love + lust the ending is given yarizo / -lust + love the ending we already know when she gets pregnant with jimmy. Alternative ending (love and lust balanced) in the talk becomes an option Jimmy talks about her desire for Netorare and that she accepts Kohaku's nymphomania.
This could be a side ending, it doesn't really have anything to do with the main plot of the game nor is it related to the dogeshia guy that was introduced in the prologue, im more interested to see Dogeshia netorase/netorare stuff than with Yarizo, or even to see Yarizo fight against to be hostile to the Dogeshia dude, since Yarizo is our boy and certainly better sexually than that other guy.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
I was thinking about the relationship of Iris and The Priest that hopefully something like this will happen in future updates, something like:

Iris (Corrupt) decides to take Leon's virginity but when she goes to her room she finds the Priest stealing Leon's first time, Iris is angry at his betrayal when she realizes the following days that Kohaku is not her friend and is just a whore who sleeps with anyone but seems to love Jimmy, so he plans to pay him back in the same way, Iris (corrupt) on a mission with "Iris, Yarizo, Jimmy and Kohaku" camping at night seduces and flirts with Jimmy but fails an answer from Kohaku, when they go to sleep, she hears the pounding of the meat and watches how Kohaku and Yarizo have rough and uncontrolled sex in front of Jimmy, Iris realizes that she aimed wrong, the next day Iris begins to flirt with Yarizo and Kohaku gets really jealous even in front of Jimmy without hiding it, the other night Iris proposes to Yarizo to sleep with her in her camp since she would be cold causing Yarizo to have meetings with Iris, Kohaku left Jimmy at night to observe and take off his anguish that only those two are sleeping but upon arriving stealthily he sees how Iris surrenders to Yarizo, Iris was happy with her revenge seeing the face of Jealous de Kohaku but also surprised at what a great lover Yarizo can be, beginning to fall in love with him, so that in the following nights of the mission the only one who kept watch was Jimmy while the other two slept with Yarizo. One day, Kohaku can't take her jealousy anymore and talks to Yarizo alone, telling him that he will do whatever it takes for him to have relationships only with her again. Yarizo tells her that she will be his bitch and as such he must undo the protection of her uterus...

I was thinking of something like that.
event-iris-manguri_side-body02.png

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
It happens that that would be called development of the story at least for me, as the 3 of them spend more time together, she feels more attracted to Yarizo, allowing the events to be increasingly lewd between them without Jimmy, another thing is that now in Kohaku's story if she loves Jimmy it is true or it seems to be, but as I said I think it's just because of the ring, when she realizes this she will see Jimmy more as a friend than as a lover feeling less in love with him and so on allowing the NTR genre, or simply that the player has a very low love count in Kohaku, maybe what I describe would be much later in the story, almost towards the end, I suppose, Jimmy feeling the character who bothers with his presence or the interrupt.

Because you keep circling back to the ring I want to hash this out... Am I remembering incorrectly or did Kohaku fixate on MC "before" putting his ring on? She didn't tell him she's a nympho at that point but it seemed obvious she was already pretty into him. Yes, all that can be re-written but it kind of destroys the theory that the rings were originally intended for that.

Reactions: Furabia

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Btw guys, I'm writing my own endings as basically graphic storylines in images just for fun. If anyone can hook me up with good
in tact, full body PNGs of:

1. Yarizo from the front, both clothed and unclothed

2. Sir Jimmy from the back, both clothed and unclothed

3. A patched/painted over version of Yarizo's side clothing in the carriage from where his arm is (currently the clothing I found online has a large arm shaped gap so moving his arm is an issue.

4. A patched/painted over version of Yarizo's naked side (again, so I can move his arm without issue)

that would be really cool because I'm not a graphics pro at all and if I ever manage to get something like that done it's after a ton of running around :-D

Sep 16, 2021
Btw guys, I'm writing my own endings as basically graphic storylines in images just for fun. If anyone can hook me up with good
in tact, full body PNGs of:

1. Yarizo from the front, both clothed and unclothed

2. Sir Jimmy from the back, both clothed and unclothed

3. A patched/painted over version of Yarizo's side clothing in the carriage from where his arm is (currently the clothing I found online has a large arm shaped gap so moving his arm is an issue.

4. A patched/painted over version of Yarizo's naked side (again, so I can move his arm without issue)

that would be really cool because I'm not a graphics pro at all and if I ever manage to get something like that done it's after a ton of running around :-D
get in contact with that dude who is making a mod for this game

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
The best ending is when the girl fuck with everybody but she stay with the MC something like "my body is for all but my love is just for you".........that is exactly the personality of the priestess!!
There are more women who need your love, NTR? It doesn't matter.

Reactions: zotto23
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes