sierrajohn117

Apr 15, 2019
Hey guys, anyone know what to do that in damned maze when the quest [blood and bones] seems to be "unimplemented", but they say it's a complete quest for v0.50a?
Again guys, what do I do when the adventure guild teleports you to that maze like temple that's got like broken japanese dialogues and the blood and bones quest says "unimplemented"?

Reactions: NightWorld
Mar 4, 2023
Does anyone have the save for the beginning of the game(after the first sex scene with the two MCs so the first ~30 mins of the game) I can't advance cause it keeps crashing on me.

Also anyone knows else have a problem with joiplay and rpg games suddenly crashing or is my phone just garbage.

ETA. NVM just downgraded to a stable build and it seems to work perfectly

Last edited:

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
I seem to be having trouble with getting PM into my party. I've gotten her to 500 relationship value (even though most of it was done through spamming flowers since the relationship menu doesn't open anymore), she's at stage 4, I recruited Yarizo and I've done her 2 star quest and yet I still can't recruit her. Is this just a bug with this version or am I missing something?

Edit: nvm, I did some events with yarizo, maybe waited a bit and restarted the game and it's now showing more events.

Last edited:

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
I did that now it's saying this, I haven't really changed anything from when I had the game a few patches back
It says runtime error maybe download the runtime it requires. I haven't got that error before so idk what to do about that so try my suggestion Hope it helps.

Here's the link

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
The last time i played this game was in the 0.41 R11 version, do you recomend me to play it now ? Did the bugs during the combat were fixed ? (animations which ignored the armor / clothe of the priestess, dialogs out of context, etc)

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes