Sep 16, 2021
I think the default "good" ending with the Protag and priestess will, in the long run, be unhappy for both of them. He's clearly just kind of going along with whatever the priestess says, because his only experience with romance resulted in trauma for him. It's pretty clear he wants to think he loves Priestess, but he doesn't. Meanwhile the priestess is a size queen who is in love with love, but in denial about what she actually wants. Both of them will realize this at some point, and it's better for them to realize it now.
ehh it depends really on the love/lust values and if the developer keeps it separate, as in high love low lust being netorase and fully consensual with no actual cheating behind his back and her always going back to him and staying with him etc.

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
so... how do i use that? XD
You go on that site
you select upload file
You go in you game file, then in the save file
you click on the save you want to use
an then you can modifie your gold and your exp
param set 1 = to your charachter
Param set 2 = to the prietess
change the amount of exp
one finish you go down the window and click on download and replace your old save by your modified
i recommend you to do one fight, to make understant the game that you have more exp

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
i repost but is it normal or a bug that the fight with the gnoll warrior int the orphanage end in one turn sayin "you were defeated"

angelmeisyaaa

Nov 21, 2022
hey guys, how do you increase the relationship PM to lvl 5, and yarizo to lvl 4, pls reply.. I don't want to use saveedit because I'm afraid the data will get an error again

sierrajohn117

Apr 15, 2019
hey guys, how do you increase the relationship PM to lvl 5, and yarizo to lvl 4, pls reply.. I don't want to use saveedit because I'm afraid the data will get an error again
For PM you could either use a RPG save editor tool and edit PM's "likeness" value (if you want to see every relationship quest related scene) or just cheat gold and spam gift her bouquet (it only adds +1 likeness value everytime) and then after reaching certain "likeness" value, those relationship events will eventually be available, keep doing those and you'll get to lvl 5.

For yarizo, even I'm stuck at lvl 3, if you find a way do let me know.

angelmeisyaaa

Nov 21, 2022
For PM you could either use a RPG save editor tool and edit PM's "likeness" value (if you want to see every relationship quest related scene) or just cheat gold and spam gift her bouquet (it only adds +1 likeness value everytime) and then after reaching certain "likeness" value, those relationship events will eventually be available, keep doing those and you'll get to lvl 5.

For yarizo, even I'm stuck at lvl 3, if you find a way do let me know.
No, For increase pm's relationship by going to titan step then going alone with pm later there will be an old man beside the stairs,

but for yarizo, i once accidentally raised it to level 4 by riding a carriage, but now i can't anymore when i start over again.. please tell me what are the conditions

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
No, For increase pm's relationship by going to titan step then going alone with pm later there will be an old man beside the stairs,

but for yarizo, i once accidentally raised it to level 4 by riding a carriage, but now i can't anymore when i start over again.. please tell me what are the conditions
It says it needs lvl 5 with pm to take the photo.
Edit: So I finally found out how to get pm to lvl 5. first you need to go to titan step with her and then go solo then walk with pm and go to the library. there she talks with some old man. after that go to the capital and go to pm shop and releation events. new option alchemy will be added.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kingdomless
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes