Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
did it finally get all translated last time i played it was mixed like half of the things were still untranslated and every few mission it kept saying version ends here even tho the story still continued

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
For anyone wanting a slight idea for the newer succubus NTR stuff(v0.50): I will say 4/6 images/scenes are pretty good, and if you want NTR it's pretty classic NTR. Just like with the priestess, each scene is a slight change to the succubus' mentality. What kept annoying me is I figured when she gave you the choice of retiring or not, telling her to stay would leave to the NTR. But like many choices in this game, that one was a red herring. The real deciding factor is when you reach stage 4, is when you see a familiar old man known for plowing your priest girlfriend at the club, you can recommend her to him. If you don't it's imo a pretty good vanilla ending, and honestly I take it over the main ending, or the weird stuff going on with PM.

However, if you do recommend her, you need to start visiting her at the abby the following day, and only during the day to trigger the "after story scenes". Again won't spoil too much, I will say though between how it sours things by the end for succubus' character, and how some of the Iris stuff has gone, I'm not sure if I'm a fan of some of this newer content. Greats scenes in of themselves, but put together, didn't really enjoy the outcome.

Reactions: Davebig

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Kohaku x yarizo relationship is 3 but why do I need to use event test mode for a level 3 NTR event it’s the event we’re yarizo goes to jimmy room when kohaku is alone

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Well we finally updated the page to 0.50, you know, after Weeks of this version been released. I believe people on this thread are even discussing about version 0.50a or 0.50b i don't even know at this point. Either way, the only thing i know for real about this game is, how sad is to see a game with such potential being dragged out like this, from what i could grasp is all because TechnoBrake gave the people who are donating to him to make this game or something to interfere with the whole concept of the game, great. Sounds like the story 80% of most of the games from this forum if you ask me.
English version of 0.50 was released a mere 5 days ago, but based on the rest of your paragraph you seem to do little to no research before commenting with some absolute bogus takes. Also, the dude's job is supported entirely on Patreon, you know, the place where people pay him? If he's not taking input from them, who's input should he take? Yours?

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Where is the replay room. I saw someone talking about a wardrobe's Inn but which one and where exactly?

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
English version of 0.50 was released a mere 5 days ago, but based on the rest of your paragraph you seem to do little to no research before commenting with some absolute bogus takes. Also, the dude's job is supported entirely on Patreon, you know, the place where people pay him? If he's not taking input from them, who's input should he take? Yours?
You have misunderstood what i wrote. I have never said anything about releasing a english or japanese version, all i said that is that version 0.50 as whole was already been released a very long time, the language for what it was translated matters not, and besides i also conclude that talk with the fact that people were already discussing the 0.50a or 0.50b on the old pages, that's all i said.
And yes, i know, he uses Ppatreon, or wathever other website that allows people to donate to him in order to make sure he gets enough support to make his work and that yes, he would allow people to give some ideas to his game cause of it. But that wans't my point! The point that i made was the fact that everytime we see a dev (take an example from this website btw) do this sort of thing without actually putting a limit on how much people can interfere we get these chimera of games that never go anywhere or take months, years even into the making, and is all cause the dev wanted to give people creative freedom to talk on his project, nice idea chap, problem is, if your game is netorare and most of the people that support comes from a western fanbase it will probaly end poorly, very poorly in some cases.
Renember Rising Bliss? Yeah i do, that game's development story was so complicated and it was all cause the dev allowed others waltz too much into his project.

I have gone in a big tangent here, all i say is this, this game had and still has potential, but nowadays there's too much fat on it and with too much talking heads given Brake ideas that honestly shoulnd't even be in the game on the first place we are now here, in a 3 years in the making game that it feels like a string being pulled to his limit, at some point if brake don't interfere it can snap, and that is not good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fyo and Kingdomless

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
You have misunderstood what i wrote. I have never said anything about releasing a english or japanese version, all i said that is that version 0.50 as whole was already been released a very long time, the language for what it was translated matters not, and besides i also conclude that talk with the fact that people were already discussing the 0.50a or 0.50b on the old pages, that's all i said.
And yes, i know, he uses Ppatreon, or wathever other website that allows people to donate to him in order to make sure he gets enough support to make his work and that yes, he would allow people to give some ideas to his game cause of it. But that wans't my point! The point that i made was the fact that everytime we see a dev (take an example from this website btw) do this sort of thing without actually putting a limit on how much people can interfere we get these chimera of games that never go anywhere or take months, years even into the making, and is all cause the dev wanted to give people creative freedom to talk on his project, nice idea chap, problem is, if your game is netorare and most of the people that support comes from a western fanbase it will probaly end poorly, very poorly in some cases.
Renember Rising Bliss? Yeah i do, that game's development story was so complicated and it was all cause the dev allowed others waltz too much into his project.

I have gone in a big tangent here, all i say is this, this game had and still has potential, but nowadays there's too much fat on it and with too much talking heads given Brake ideas that honestly shoulnd't even be in the game on the first place we are now here, in a 3 years in the making game that it feels like a string being pulled to his limit, at some point if brake don't interfere it can snap, and that is not good.
This forum mainly releases for the English speaking audience. Of course they're not gonna update it to 0.50 if there isn't an English version available. Would you have played 0.50 if it was all in Japanese? Because most wouldn't. Also, games are bound to take years to develop. That's just the nature of game making. Whether you think his pace is fast or slow is purely subjective. If his Patreons are happy with his schedule, then he should absolutely listen to them over you.

Also what are these ideas you keep mentioning that shouldn't be in the game? Because love routes have been there since the start, netorare have been there since the start, netorase came very shortly after first release, which was years ago. And those 3 factors still remain the main focus of each release? What "ideas" have TechoBrake taken from fans that have supposedly "ruined the game"? What is this "fat" that you mention?

Reactions: Fyo and bishinsenso
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes