Fibrosion

Oct 8, 2020
I think at this point, Protag + PM even has more scenes than Protag + Priest. Oh well, this isn't a pure love story anyway
I think the default "good" ending with the Protag and priestess will, in the long run, be unhappy for both of them. He's clearly just kind of going along with whatever the priestess says, because his only experience with romance resulted in trauma for him. It's pretty clear he wants to think he loves Priestess, but he doesn't. Meanwhile the priestess is a size queen who is in love with love, but in denial about what she actually wants. Both of them will realize this at some point, and it's better for them to realize it now.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Did something happen? Better not be another breakdown saw him being racist again on twitter and that was a prelude to the last one.
The first time he did that I really wonder if he was hoping it'd blowback on him and give him an excuse to put off working on this game because it really feels like he doesn't really give a shit about it other than as a source of income now.

It wasn't racist. It was a video of a couple of people who defied advice and challenged management.

Political correctness is not a magic wand
I don't know man I don't really see that many people who aren't racist say shit like "the reason why Europe fell is because of these garbage immigrants" in response to a context-less video being shared by a guy giving it an overtly xenophobic framing where the guys are just sitting around seemingly not bothering anyone before the guy approaches them.

Last edited:

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I can't find the succubus after the anal licking scene you get after saving her. Where exactly in the monastery is she supposed to be? Edit: Figured it all out. By the way, she's found at the Abbey, not the Monastary.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
any ideas where are the pit traps located? the only ones I saw where in the magic tower btw I have yarizo at lvl 3 kohaku wont suck him on the dungeon scenes right? since lvl 4 insnt yet on the game btw the visits to the room doesnt work either

Last edited:

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
From the twitter it seems that the dev is huge fan on Nikke. No wonder the main girl has such huge back assets

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes