angelmeisyaaa

Nov 21, 2022
The slow update of the game is mainly due to the slow work of the art content and the lack of new ideas in the creation of the story.

In addition, the author has packed too many non-NTR elements into the game, such as Battle H, Alchemical, and the hero and heroine solo, which can be simplified.

The focus should be on the hero, who constantly exposes the priestess cheating during the game

View attachment 2576954

The author wants to port to the MVRPG engine

Make the game sandbox.

This requires a lot of art resources

View attachment 2577171

Obviously, you can't make enough mods without using standardized art output, and it's likely that the art will be completely fragmented.

View attachment 2577155

AI painting is imperative
how to get the scene above?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
what is new in v0.50 ? or v0.50b
According to the patreon changelog.

v0.50

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.50b

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

None of the updates were in english and only JP however in a locked patreon message from about 5-6 hours ago there is now supossedly an english version from my understanding.

As a summary

v0.50 adds some new items for priestess + potion maker and a new skill for potion maker + some charms at the blacksmith. There is also one priestess NTR scene with randoms 1 NTR scene with Yarizo + 1 netorase scene with Yarizo in a threesome with the MC and 2 vanilla scenes with the priestess x MC, 3 new cheating scenes with potion maker, 3 bad ends for Iris, 1 cheating +1 NTR scene for succubus. Also supossedly picking the cheating route with the succubus have you only meet her again at the ending while NTR will open up for more content in the future if I am reading it correctly my guess is that her going NTR route has her join the brothel or something while going cheating has her leave but come back to the MC eventually probably as a cheating partner in the ending/epilogue or something.

Also on a side note the changelogs from my understanding are always posted unlocked on the patreon so you can just go there and read them if you are curious in the future.

Last edited:

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
Well, everyone get settled in for a long winter.
Did something happen? Better not be another breakdown saw him being racist again on twitter and that was a prelude to the last one.

Very nice. Need more ntr where the victim joins in instead of crying in a corner

Reminder that this game has been in development for three years. Three years with content and mechanics that are all over the place and now he wants to switch to MV.
Holy shit its really has been that long. I checked in after an entire year and barely any progress. I literally went back to school and finished my degree and this guy can't pump out one game. And now he wants to switch engines?! Making 60k on pateron man I choose the wrong job, my back hurts lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Genis and Sauron_SS

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Did something happen? Better not be another breakdown saw him being racist again on twitter and that was a prelude to the last one.

Very nice. Need more ntr where the victim joins in instead of crying in a corner

Holy shit its really has been that long. I checked in after an entire year and barely any progress. I literally went back to school and finished my degree and this guy can't pump out one game. And now he wants to switch engines?! Making 60k on pateron man I choose the wrong job, my back hurts lol.

It wasn't racist. It was a video of a couple of people who defied advice and challenged management.

Political correctness is not a magic wand

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
It wasn't racist. It was a video of a couple of people who defied advice and challenged management.

Political correctness is not a magic wand
Oh, you might be correct. Though, lil bro had a meltdown out of nowhere and started getting xenophobic as hell few months ago... Anyway, on these past almost 4 years he showed very sus behavior on twitter, a few times. I'd say he's not that fond of non-japanese people, but i could also be very wrong and maybe he's just not good at expressing his feelings on issues, lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoness

Sparrowhawken

Dec 26, 2019
Oh, you might be correct. Though, lil bro had a meltdown out of nowhere and started getting xenophobic as hell few months ago... Anyway, on these past almost 4 years he showed very sus behavior on twitter, a few times. I'd say he's not that fond of non-japanese people, but i could also be very wrong and maybe he's just not good at expressing his feelings on issues, lmao.
Art and artist lads.

We aren’t dwelling in the realms of the well adjusted here.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes