Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
The slow update of the game is mainly due to the slow work of the art content and the lack of new ideas in the creation of the story.

In addition, the author has packed too many non-NTR elements into the game, such as Battle H, Alchemical, and the hero and heroine solo, which can be simplified.

The focus should be on the hero, who constantly exposes the priestess cheating during the game

View attachment 2576954

The author wants to port to the MVRPG engine

Make the game sandbox.

This requires a lot of art resources

View attachment 2577171

Obviously, you can't make enough mods without using standardized art output, and it's likely that the art will be completely fragmented.

View attachment 2577155

AI painting is imperative
Hey good post, but how do you get that "Nymphomania Priestess Uncensored Dungeon Version" and that scene in the bath in particular? I know about the Dungeon Test Version which is "1.0" but you cant even access a bathhouse there? What did I miss?

Can you tell us how to get this?

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
The smell check only means anything in Jimmy's case if he doesn't believe her when she lies and says so or if she confesses or something. If it doesn't lead to real consequences...

JamesAnders13

Mar 5, 2023
Does anyone know how to raise the relationship lvl with yarizo from 3 to 4? I think I've currently maxed the amount of exp I can get but I can't find what event/cutscene that triggers the lvl up. Thanks for the help in advance!

zwoobie

Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to raise the relationship lvl with yarizo from 3 to 4? I think I've currently maxed the amount of exp I can get but I can't find what event/cutscene that triggers the lvl up. Thanks for the help in advance!
not implemented yet :/

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Oh no, Im not confusing anything, I know about Netori very well (NTR Legend is a W game btw).
I can handle this game pretty well, because this isn't some hidden sex where I am in the perspective of the mc, this game plays more in the perspective of the Priestess or the "Observer" (us).

But the Netorare games have no right to be that good fr fr. Like theres this one game called (japanese title disclaimer)

"Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~"
Dev - "BBQlover" or somthing.

A preview image:
View attachment 2621372

Anyway, the voice acting, the fucking art, it was all perfect, but noooooo I play as some guy that has a smaller dick than the other guy and get cucked for life. I mean, to be fair, its actually pretty good because NTR is avoidable lmao.

I just don't understand why whenever I found a high quality game, its NTR.

View attachment 2621365
i played it. i have the full save and gallery

Reactions: noobpa
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes