Maxshit

Nov 9, 2020
Screenshot_20230514-093034_JoiPlay.jpg Hello guys i need some help, i have progress in this game and I can go inside the castle now but the conversations are unexpectedly all japanese. Do you have a translation for this? My version is v. 0.50

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Maybe I'm just seeing things idk but it feels like the Devs art has gotten worse overtime
If that's the case, I hope he can learn to train an Ai that does his artstyle for him so he has less work and more time for coding. Many game designers did that already.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
I hate how true it is. I just kinda cope with it by imagining Im the one cucking the guy so I don't feel like shit
Don't be confused. There's Netori and there's Netorare, both written as NTR. If there was enough Netori content out there that gave people like you all you need, you wouldn't bother with Netorare while reverse imagining. You don't need to feel like shit because your excitement comes either from the idea of stealing or from being the stealer. You don't enjoy being stolen from.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Don't be confused. There's Netori and there's Netorare, both written as NTR. If there was enough Netori content out there that gave people like you all you need, you wouldn't bother with Netorare while reverse imagining. You don't need to feel like shit because your excitement comes either from the idea of stealing or from being the stealer. You don't enjoy being stolen from.
Oh no, Im not confusing anything, I know about Netori very well (NTR Legend is a W game btw).
I can handle this game pretty well, because this isn't some hidden sex where I am in the perspective of the mc, this game plays more in the perspective of the Priestess or the "Observer" (us).

But the Netorare games have no right to be that good fr fr. Like theres this one game called (japanese title disclaimer)

"Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~"
Dev - "BBQlover" or somthing.

A preview image:
1684105868595.png

Anyway, the voice acting, the fucking art, it was all perfect, but noooooo I play as some guy that has a smaller dick than the other guy and get cucked for life. I mean, to be fair, its actually pretty good because NTR is avoidable lmao.

I just don't understand why whenever I found a high quality game, its NTR.

028fe8d39963abd49561a11fa4052769.jpeg

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
What is this? A mod? Data mining through unused images? Fan art? Some previews from authors socials? Or it is actually in the game somewhere?

I'd definitely play that
It's basically modding, yeah.
You can directly edit images in the game by extracting the existing ones and changing them and putting on the 'mod' folder that comes with the game, and even then you can still freely edit afterwards. The image just needs to have the same name as the original extracted one.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
What is this? A mod? Data mining through unused images? Fan art? Some previews from authors socials? Or it is actually in the game somewhere?

I'd definitely play that
It's image editing. that you can get in the game graphics file. But you can only replace with an existing one. You just need to program it to see these events.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes