4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
Well, I updated to v0.49 and all my saves were to shit. I guess I have to start the game from the beginning again...

axxyon

Jan 30, 2023
From technobrakes : " So, I'm gonna make an official announcement soon, but it looks like it'll take at least 2 months to convert from VX ACE to MV. And that's just for the core system, so it'll probably take even longer in reality. So I've decided to keep updating VX ACE while working on the port at the same time."

I love this game but it's gonna take a long time before final release. I hope TechnoBrakes will do it :)

Reactions: Zeffff

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
From technobrakes : " So, I'm gonna make an official announcement soon, but it looks like it'll take at least 2 months to convert from VX ACE to MV. And that's just for the core system, so it'll probably take even longer in reality. So I've decided to keep updating VX ACE while working on the port at the same time."

I love this game but it's gonna take a long time before final release. I hope TechnoBrakes will do it :)
At this point I hope some fans could do a modded game using a.i art

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020

Why is he converting it though?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I'm playing from a mac, and for RPGM games, I usually just move the www file from the windows to nwjs to playt it. However, I can't find the www file this game. Does anyone have a solution for this?
www folders didn't show up in RPGM games until the MV version. This game uses the older RPGM VX Ace.

Bustergear

Oct 13, 2020
View attachment 522425

Overview:
The protagonists are a male fledgeling adventurer and a priestess.
The priestess is modest and ladylike for the public, but in fact, she is deeply into the adventurer and crazy about his dick.
The story is about the girl who is way too horny on the contrary to appearance.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-25
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Developer: TechnoBrake - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.49
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice: If you come across blank text boxes while playing the latest update this is because that content has not yet been translated to English

Why this game was re-instated, read HERE.
Before you start screeching like a broken record, read
HERE.
Regarding the NTR/Vanilla content in game, read
HERE.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: SAVE -

Thank you AromaticFox for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 522427 View attachment 522428 View attachment 522429 View attachment 522431 View attachment 522430 View attachment 522433 View attachment 522432
this is sudden but, now its looking for a VL gothic Font and if I install that a system error occurs for the game. How do i fix it?

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Why is he converting it though?
I really don't know the specifics exactly but MV is much newer than VX ACE though not the latest version that goes to MZ. So I would imagine it might be easier to work with that improve to what VX ACE had due to being new and not to mention probably much more reliable I guess?

Not only that maybe we can finally get an actual official Mobile version of this game as well.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I really don't know the specifics exactly but MV is much newer than VX ACE though not the latest version that goes to MZ. So I would imagine it might be easier to work with that improve to what VX ACE had due to being new and not to mention probably much more reliable I guess?

Not only that maybe we can finally get an actual official Mobile version of this game as well.
I mean yeah, it's newer, but there should be a considerable reason to stop using VX ACE while you're that far into it, and it's not like MV is that much more advanced in functionality, majority of what you might want to do in your rpg you should be able to make without MV additions. Did he ran out of variables and switches, or something? The only reason i can see in doing it in the middle of your project is mobile version, and that. Or is it that much easier to use, and will drastically speed up the development? It would be interesting to know why exactly is he doing it, if it's not just a scam for milking money longer while doing nothing, of course.

Apr 7, 2023
While we wait 6 months for the next significant update is there anything else like this out there? I love the Netorase into Netorare with the heroine being corrupted into a slut while the main character enjoys it

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
i do that in every update:)
I envy you because while i'm playing 3 unity games, 5 RPG MV games and 1 RPG Wolf game.

You're playing this with muscle memory that you can literally unlock all the scenes in within probably 1hr and 30mins? of course by skipping scenes and moving forward by reading new text from scenes and missions.

How long do you think this game could take by reading text + scenes?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes