Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I mean yeah, it's newer, but there should be a considerable reason to stop using VX ACE while you're that far into it, and it's not like MV is that much more advanced in functionality, majority of what you might want to do in your rpg you should be able to make without MV additions. Did he ran out of variables and switches, or something? The only reason i can see in doing it in the middle of your project is mobile version, and that. Or is it that much easier to use, and will drastically speed up the development? It would be interesting to know why exactly is he doing it, if it's not just a scam for milking money longer while doing nothing, of course.
Speaking as someone who has used Ace VX and MV, the latter version of RPGmaker is much easier to use and infinitely better when it comes to scripting multiple events. Honestly, the two versions can't compare and MV is vastly superior when making games. Plus MV offers greater resolutions and options beyond what Ace has so it is understandable that Techno would want to abandon the headache that is Ace and use a smoother program like MV. Not to mention that 90% of the RPGmaker based games on Dlsite run on the MV engine and there's a solid reason why Techno has used MV for his last handful of minigames.

Sucks that production will stall during the transition, but so much more will potenitally be possible with MV. So many more route branches will be possible and Techno has made mention of possibly creating a route where instead of the protag and the priestess rescuing Yarizo, Leon and Iris do instead which would lead to Yarizo joining their party. And that's only one option.

Swapping to MV will be better in the long run and could potentially lead to updates coming faster than they did before, or at least maybe more content per update. With MV making the programing side easier, that would give more time for Techno to focus on the art.

That's just my two cents anyway.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Speaking as someone who has used Ace VX and MV, the latter version of RPGmaker is much easier to use and infinitely better when it comes to scripting multiple events. Honestly, the two versions can't compare and MV is vastly superior when making games. Plus MV offers greater resolutions and options beyond what Ace has so it is understandable that Techno would want to abandon the headache that is Ace and use a smoother program like MV. Not to mention that 90% of the RPGmaker based games on Dlsite run on the MV engine and there's a solid reason why Techno has used MV for his last handful of minigames.

Sucks that production will stall during the transition, but so much more will potenitally be possible with MV. So many more route branches will be possible and Techno has made mention of possibly creating a route where instead of the protag and the priestess rescuing Yarizo, Leon and Iris do instead which would lead to Yarizo joining their party. And that's only one option.

Swapping to MV will be better in the long run and could potentially lead to updates coming faster than they did before, or at least maybe more content per update. With MV making the programing side easier, that would give more time for Techno to focus on the art.

That's just my two cents anyway.
Thanks, since i'm using VX ACE too it's interesting to know what might be a reason to just abandon it, despite being in the middle of development. Sounded pretty scary, as if there's some serious issue like 300 enemy limitation or something. I probably just never imagined just how much convenience i'm missing out by not using MV instead.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Thanks, since i'm using VX ACE too it's interesting to know what might be a reason to just abandon it, despite being in the middle of development. Sounded pretty scary, as if there's some serious issue like 300 enemy limitation or something. I probably just never imagined just how much convenience i'm missing out by not using MV instead.
Honestly switching to MZ would make more sense unless there's a plugin you want that's MV specific. MZ is basically MV with a bunch of QOL features.

Credo_17

Apr 13, 2023
Hi guys, I need help with the "Poison pink" quest. I stopped at the "Head to the castle" moment, but where is this castle I do not know. If anyone knows what to do next, please tell me. Thank you so much.:)

Shindo23

Aug 21, 2021
there so many bugs on ver 0.50/51 so it still fixing graph/mv even the old save get error so be patient.. on next update

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.50b):
  • Priestess x Male Protagonist - Reverse Rape - While camping without any followers have the Priestess at 100 horniness and sleep without setting either character as a guard
  • Priestess x Male Protagonist - Smell Cheating Check - After going out as solo Male Protagonist return to the Capital Inn, requires Love 150+ and Lust 100+
  • Priestess x Yarizo & Male Protagonist - 3P with Yarizo - Male Protagonist holds hands with the Priestess while she is getting fucked by Yarizo, interact with the desk inside your room at the Capital Inn

Notes:
  • The porting to RPGM MV is still underway, the expected timeframe for the initial port is ~2 months. During this time the dev plans to continue putting out updates for the VX Ace version of the game, however these updates will only include erotic scenes or expansions on current content such as dungeons or bad ends, the story will not be advanced during this time.
  • Once progress is made for the porting the Dev plans to release the port in stages, such as the Royal Capital (release 1) then the Port Town (release 2), etc...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
:unsure: since there's two protags, can you play them independently or are you forced to play one most of 95% of the time with a small section for the other?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
:unsure: since there's two protags, can you play them independently or are you forced to play one most of 95% of the time with a small section for the other?
Playing as Kohaku is I'm pretty sure 100% avoidable, although you'll need to if you want most of the FMC cheating/NTR scenes.
Playing as Iris is unavoidable for the main storyline but it's not the bulk of the content by far.
Jimmy is the main protagonist and has most of the gameplay.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes