Izuocha123

Nov 20, 2021
How to get lust to 200+ cant seem to find any way to do it , even the cheat inside the game only lets me do it to 200 max, help please

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How to get lust to 200+ cant seem to find any way to do it , even the cheat inside the game only lets me do it to 200 max, help please
Lust is capped at 200. I don't think it'll go higher even with a save editor. If something says needs lust 200+ then it's fine at 200. If you're talking about the greyed out option when you're playing Kohaku to bring a guy back to the room then I'm pretty sure it's not greyed out because your lust is too low but because Jimmy is in the room at the time. If it's something else you're stuck on then not sure.
Few other skills like this, like protagonist insanity is capped at 100 even though you need 200 for the kill everyone option in the homeless camp ending.

Reactions: Izuocha123

ndcuongvn

Aug 15, 2022
If some scenes need 200+ lust then they actually need exactly 200 lust, no more no less. If you use the cheat tool to make your lust value into a number that's larger than 200, your lust value will be bugged and you can't view those 200 lust scenes. To fix this, use the cheat tool to turn your lust value to a number somewhere below 200, and then turn it to exactly 200.

Reactions: Izuocha123

Izuocha123

Nov 20, 2021
If some scenes need 200+ lust then they actually need exactly 200 lust, no more no less. If you use the cheat tool to make your lust value into a number that's larger than 200, your lust value will be bugged and you can't view those 200 lust scenes. To fix this, use the cheat tool to turn your lust value to a number somewhere below 200, and then turn it to exactly 200.
Thank you so much for pointing that out(y) , i dont know if im bugged or not but i will still do it when i play again

Izuocha123

Nov 20, 2021
Lust is capped at 200. I don't think it'll go higher even with a save editor. If something says needs lust 200+ then it's fine at 200. If you're talking about the greyed out option when you're playing Kohaku to bring a guy back to the room then I'm pretty sure it's not greyed out because your lust is too low but because Jimmy is in the room at the time. If it's something else you're stuck on then not sure.
Few other skills like this, like protagonist insanity is capped at 100 even though you need 200 for the kill everyone option in the homeless camp ending.
ah ok yea i was confused about that greyed out part , i kept looking through the posts here if someone did mention how to get 200+ but since as u said its capped at 200 ,i will stop now . Thank you so much

also there is one more scene where its greyed out where kohaku can't sleep because her lust is high and we bring a guy to the room next to ours after the H scene is over its morning and jimmy wakes up and there is a option to go to jimmy or stay in that room . that part is greyed out and i cant seem to choose the option to stay in the room .

HavingFun213

May 4, 2023
How do you fix the keyboard controls or be able to play with a mouse because when I try to go to game properties there is a limited option of keyboard settings. Also I don't know how to hook up my mouse so I can use that instead I am also on a laptop.

lostman3333

May 5, 2023
Good morning everyone, someone has a problem in version 0.49 when taking the 2-star mission from the board to look for some kind of orc king, when I take that mission an error message appears and the game crashes when I click accept

oorah40

Dec 10, 2021
I'm playing from a mac, and for RPGM games, I usually just move the www file from the windows to nwjs to playt it. However, I can't find the www file this game. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Reactions: HanktheHunk3

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I'm playing from a mac, and for RPGM games, I usually just move the www file from the windows to nwjs to playt it. However, I can't find the www file this game. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Use virtual Windows on your mac... ;)
Or finally grow up and join the 21st century.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MidnightLight2
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes