Jun 1, 2020
How do I get NTR scene with Succubus and Yarizo
It's actually not implemented i guess, it's just hinted at the end if you recommend him to her when he's in the brothel, and after you finish your story line with her you will get some dialogue like "Succubus end?" with a question mark implementing the NTR will happen in the future updates and if you don't recommend her to yarizo, you get the cheating end with the dialogue like "Succubus end." without question mark. So this is an indicator for which route you have taken. Either the cheating or the NTR route.

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
How do I get NTR scene with Succubus and Yarizo
in the brothel recommend her to yarizo tell her to became a nun after than wait one day then go find her in the church as a nun, and then the NTR route is gonna start there are aprox 5 scenes you need to wait one day to see each one
(i also have a safe at the start of the NTR route if you need it)

Reactions: Virgin Girl

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
in the brothel recommend her to yarizo tell her to became a nun after than wait one day then go find her in the church as a nun, and then the NTR route is gonna start there are aprox 5 scenes you need to wait one day to see each one
(i also have a safe at the start of the NTR route if you need it)
give it pls

Viol Xsu

Sep 22, 2022
,take ur times as u like to complete this game bro but just don't die before completely developed:]
If u die I will come after hell to whoop ur ass

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes