Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I'll regret this because I recently became ethically anti-hentai, but here are samples from my guilty pleasure. Multiple fanfic edited storylines where Yarizo either forces or deceives Kohaku into starting a family with him, or uses a combination of both. This is a simplified no-to-yes sequence here. She pushes against him, then submits, then accepts him as her man. The real sequences are a little longer. I edited many more scenes with a lot more details, including cross-sections of tongue-play, impregnation, conversational scenes, travelling together, tragic after-sex victory scenes, etc.

All the the storylines do not have netorase. He's always stealing her from a vanilla Jimmy in these storylines. Sometimes she knows she's being taken away from Jimmy and sometimes she doesn't realize she's leaving Jimmy for Yarizo until very late in the storyline, depending on the deception. Sometimes she suspects but isn't sure.

For example, in one deception, he convinces her Jimmy's dead, and it's not until she has at least one child with him and is pregnant with another that she finds out Jimmy is alive. In one variation of that storyline, he convinces her to lift her womb protection for him, in another variation, he talks the Potion Maker into making him a super-rare potion that erodes Kohaku's womb protection spell if he cums inside her enough times. In secret of course. She only realizes something's wrong when the spell finally breaks and she feels his seed take root. The biggest despair scene I thought of so far.

In another deception storyline he convinces her to leave Jimmy and marry him because a wedded-sex ritual is the only way to save a lot of people, and he doesn't mention he intends to keep her. In one variation of the story, Jimmy's not there and he pressures her into it. In another variation, Jimmy's there and he convinces them both, and even "jokingly" asks for Kohaku's hand in marriage from Jimmy. "Hehehe... This is awkward but also funny. Never thought I'd ask for Buddy's blessing to marry his gorgeous wife. Ready to save all those people with old Yarizo, Ms. Kohaku?"
So...how do we get these stories? Are they modded into the game? Are they fanfiction pieces we can find somewhere?

Or are we limited to these paragraphs and have to imagine the rest?

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
So...how do we get these stories? Are they modded into the game? Are they fanfiction pieces we can find somewhere?

Just my fanfics. I don't know if I'll ever release them tbh because like I mentioned, I recently had an ethical turnaround and feel really guilty about all of this...

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022

If you mean why did I share it's because someone tweeted an image that looks like Kohaku and Yarizo saying he wishes someone would draw them in a position like my fourth picture so I shared it on Twitter. Decided to share it here for those who don't follow Techno's twitter afterwards.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Just my fanfics. I don't know if I'll ever release them tbh because like I mentioned, I recently had an ethical turnaround and feel really guilty about all of this...
I definitely want to read them. If nothing else I get some food for thought.

Come on, don't hold back.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes