Namano

Nov 11, 2020
Where can I find heroine clothes? or is it a mod if there is one please give that mod i don't know where to find it please stand-heroine-basic-cloth84-0.png

Reactions: zotto23

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
at the begining of the "titan step" quest i got a lot of text in JP at the introduction of the quest and in a lot of scenes.
im using a save from a much early version (0.40 or something) so i dont know if it is cuz of my old save file or if didnt got translated yet, can someone tell me wich one is the problem?
also if it didnt got a translation yet is someone working on it?
i would apreciate a lot some answers, thx!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
at the begining of the "titan step" quest i got a lot of text in JP at the introduction of the quest and in a lot of scenes.
im using a save from a much early version (0.40 or something) so i dont know if it is cuz of my old save file or if didnt got translated yet, can someone tell me wich one is the problem?
also if it didnt got a translation yet is someone working on it?
i would apreciate a lot some answers, thx!
I did a full play through a little while ago to see if it's an old save issue. It isn't. That part just never got translated and either it's a low priority or techno forgot. I'm guessing it's not too important, once you actually start on the storylines following most dialogue is back in English and I at least didn't feel lost once it was.

Reactions: vihnyan

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
does it make any different if i turn it on ? Im not finish the game yet but in some scenes the game give me the option to see Kohaku's pov, i dont know what i missed
Some scenes are turned off if you have it on if i remember correctly. however its up to you to decide if you want to start over to see the scenes.

Reactions: bnze.go

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
How do I get Yarizo relationship to level 2 (netorase)? I have Yarizo addict 50 and relationship lvl 1, getting msg that "something might happen if you sleep in the royal capital inn" yet nothing happen?

Last edited:

Zeffff

Jun 7, 2021
How do I get Yarizo relationship to level 2 (netorase)? I have Yarizo addict 50 and relationship lvl 1, getting msg that "something might happen if you sleep in the royal capital inn" yet nothing happen?
You should try sleep in the inn outside royal capital

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
You should try sleep in the inn outside royal capital
I did, I only get some cutscene where mc have fun with Kohaku, then camera go to Yarizo in second room and some japanese text appear, ID 196 and some other single digit ids and numbers and nothing change.

[edit] ok, according to google translate the error says "the text data is incorrect" and shows with line are wrong, guess I will have to wait for the future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeffff

Khang202432

May 9, 2020
Uh guys how to I get new Iris scenes and the old one? My Iris stuck in the capital after I finished the quest require her to go to the club and talk to some guys. I tried to find ways to get out the capital but I couldn't do anything

Sep 26, 2021
How do I unlock clothes? I changed all variables but nothing came up, I had all of them unlocked on another version not too long ago but accidentally deleted the save & game when cleaning my pc. I'd appreciate the help.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
How do I unlock clothes? I changed all variables but nothing came up, I had all of them unlocked on another version not too long ago but accidentally deleted the save & game when cleaning my pc. I'd appreciate the help.
Use this program : RpgMakerSaveEdit / agree u save file / edit items

taetaeware

May 6, 2020
ow do I increase love points? how to I increase lust. btw I only have netorase on. In fact HOW THE HELL DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME IN GENERAL?! im not used to rpgs so im bad that them. I need help and the problem is that idk what I need help with.

Mar 7, 2022
ow do I increase love points? how to I increase lust. btw I only have netorase on. In fact HOW THE HELL DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME IN GENERAL?! im not used to rpgs so im bad that them. I need help and the problem is that idk what I need help with.
You can use the portable cheat code at the wardrobe for lust, love, relationship level, etc.
If you want cheats for stats, gold, gear, etc. Use saveeditonline.com .

You can play it in android using joiplay (with rpgm extension) by unpacking it then choosing the game.exe

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes