Titanio

Jun 10, 2019
Hi, im trying this game and have some questions, so I would be very grateful if you answer them.

1) what difficulty setting do you recommend and why

2) when leveling up, what stats do you recommend and why?

3) what gear do you think is good for early game and what gear is good for later.

That would be all, thanks.
(Sorry for ortography, english is not my main language)

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Hi, im trying this game and have some questions, so I would be very grateful if you answer them.

1) what difficulty setting do you recommend and why

2) when leveling up, what stats do you recommend and why?

3) what gear do you think is good for early game and what gear is good for later.

That would be all, thanks.
(Sorry for ortography, english is not my main language)
1) Easiest difficulty because some variables to unlock the h-scenes are grindy at times. Plus, the game is incomplete as in it doesn't have a final boss;
2) Same stats you would update on standard RPGs;
3) Grind for the equipment that gives you the best stats;

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
It is not known clearly since it tells you that PM is not human but an experiment of a slime and humanoid, that is why his lack of understanding of the world and his null capacity for emotions. For what events "They are very from the perspective of the main character" Some things affect him, eg, high temperatures. When you question him, Pm says: "I'm very tired from the bathroom" Something that does not happen with kohaku or the main character who feels refreshed. But here is another theory: the man outside the bathroom tells you: the bathrooms are separated by gender but if you go at night. You can enter the other areas. We do know that there is an event where Kohaku meets yarizo. and yarizo enters the women's side. possibly PM is used by yarizo or others. Since she doesn't know and lets herself be used. just like the children who asked him to show his erogenous parts

Reactions: Virgin Girl

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
The only way we have so far for PM to have sex. It is performing the PM x Jimmy event or being raped by the enemies as it happens with Kohaku / (When that happens PM does not feel emotions but it does feel a racing heart but if it does it with slime there are additional letters of PM making erotic sounds.) Techno I don't know why I didn't add harassment statistics like Kohaku has when he fights. I hope you implement that

Reactions: Virgin Girl

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Question: When you go solo, and the protagonist/priestess is not in the room (the letter is there) can they be found elsewhere around the town? I keep thinking there has to be some sort of events going on, like protagonist can catch priestess cheating/netorare events or if playing as priestess you can lead to places protagonist is and do stuff while they are close by. Or am I over thinking it and the letter is in the room and the only purpose is to free up the room?

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Question: When you go solo, and the protagonist/priestess is not in the room (the letter is there) can they be found elsewhere around the town? I keep thinking there has to be some sort of events going on, like protagonist can catch priestess cheating/netorare events or if playing as priestess you can lead to places protagonist is and do stuff while they are close by. Or am I over thinking it and the letter is in the room and the only purpose is to free up the room?
Depending on some stats, you can return back to the uncle's inn room to find the Priestess doing someone in the room and blocking you at the door.

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Depending on some stats, you can return back to the uncle's inn room to find the Priestess doing someone in the room and blocking you at the door.
ahhh okay, its that kinda deal. It's weird I have to use a cheat tool to get my love low enough to trigger those scenes Q_Q it'd be honestly a nice time saver for everyone if the variable was equal to or greater instead of just greater to determine the NTR scenes

bnze.go

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone know how to turn off Secret NTR mid game ? The cheat table in the wardrobe doesnt seems to have that option

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes