acrasy

Jan 15, 2023
I feel like I'm being punked with a lot of stuff relating to seeing scenes for this game. I keep failing checks, either because I have too low faith/dex skills, or the check is seemingly impossible to achieve in the first place. Even if its a sex/cum check and I use the cheat mode to get it to 30, the success check will be like 18 and I'm rolling 2d6 with 0 + modifier to it so its impossible to pass.

I tried looking into using cheatengine as some have said on posts on here, but there's no www/js/plugins.js file or folder with the way the game files are encoded so I can't install it.

I looked into using the save editors, either the online ones or even downloading that offline one, but I can't actually see Nata's stats in them. Even the stats you can see for other party members are just things like HP, ATK, MP, etc. Am I missing something? How can you edit faith/strength and those stats?

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
hey guys why the titan quest dialog havent been translate yet cause i download latest one thinking it have been translated

edit: im using my old save from 0.45 ver

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Where can I gather medical herb for the "Improving bath house" quest? At first I thought the quest is meaning the healing herb but no, and I cannot found it anywhere

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
you nee

you need 10 white flower and 10 red flower and 5 or 10 i forgot medicine herbs(healing herbs) check them if you meet the requirements
Well the quest says that I neeed 10 red 5 white and 5 medicine herb. But getting more is not gonna hurt.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
you nee

you need 10 white flower and 10 red flower and 5 or 10 i forgot medicine herbs(healing herbs) check them if you meet the requirements
it was 10-10-10 but it's dumb. Why does it say 10-5-5 if I need more? Well, either way, thanks mate!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mikochi35p

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
You can use the cheat however its bugs most of the time, you must find him ay bar and intereact with him with the protagonist
can you elaborate? because im in lvl 3 relationship with him and the addiction is max, but i dont know how to proceed to lvl 4, what event should i trigger?

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
I just learned that the scene was removed where yarizo will borrow the priestess when having a fight with monsters then proceed to (f)uck her in the back of mc. Because there is no option for it nor its not trigerring

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes