Nov 1, 2021
I just learned that the scene was removed where yarizo will borrow the priestess when having a fight with monsters then proceed to (f)uck her in the back of mc. Because there is no option for it nor its not trigerring
I think there is 1 that was removed that you can see in the test dungeon, but currently as far as I know there are 2 that you can get if you let Yarizo bother her during the fight, I think you can speed it up if you give her the lust potion ( I'm not sure)

salchixdd

Dec 22, 2019
How can I get Iris to masturbate so I don't lose instantly monster battles?
I am in the part where I have to "train" her with In-mon (lust tatoo). I cannot lower her "horny status". It's always 100%.
1687113796804.png
Edit: Thanks in advance for any help!

kiracchi

Nov 23, 2020
I think there is 1 that was removed that you can see in the test dungeon, but currently as far as I know there are 2 that you can get if you let Yarizo bother her during the fight, I think you can speed it up if you give her the lust potion ( I'm not sure)
I don't think so, because the only one I get was a "naked hug from behind" and a "attack on priest anus", there's not a sex scene...

Nov 1, 2021
I don't think so, because the only one I get was a "naked hug from behind" and a "attack on priest anus", there's not a sex scene...
I just tried it and yes, you can activate the sex scene at once if you give him 2 potions of lust, there are 3 and each one is activated with a different enemy. The original that comes from the test dungeon if it was eliminated, I guess it will return later.

Last edited:

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
Guys, are lust and love modifiers already obtainable playing and activating events? Or do we still need to use the cheats to set lust and love to see the events?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hydrofront

Hydrofront

May 14, 2019
Guys, are lust and love modifiers already obtainable playing and activating events? Or do we still need to use the cheats to set lust and love to see the events?
Would like to know this as well, though I think the answer is mostly a no. Think I've read something about being able to farm it through certain repetitive actions (outside of the cheat tool), but that's it?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes