fallen64

Mar 15, 2018
Can you provide the walls, checkpoint, database or lora? if it wasn't a bother
so i use DarkSun, SimplyBeautiful, revAnimated for the checkpoint. for Textual inversion= easynegative, EasyNegativeV2 ,FastNegativeV2 negative_hand-neg, ng_deepnegative_v1_75. make you clip skip is at 2, and for VAE i like FixYOURCOLORVAE. you will need a few other extensions.

Mar 9, 2021
It seems like the port is being developed in chunks. I expect our next thing will be getting Potion Maker, since it's open, which will unlock a bit more of the stuff around town...
It seems the priority is probably going to be to develop the town. A shame for I, who was in it for the story. Yarizo is fine and all, but he lacks true malice. All he wants is sex. The demons and Lord Dogeshuna...

Well, the last one was like, a month ago, so eh

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It seems like the port is being developed in chunks. I expect our next thing will be getting Potion Maker, since it's open, which will unlock a bit more of the stuff around town...
It seems the priority is probably going to be to develop the town. A shame for I, who was in it for the story. Yarizo is fine and all, but he lacks true malice. All he wants is sex. The demons and Lord Dogeshuna...

Well, the last one was like, a month ago, so eh
MV v2 has the Prison, Red light district (and sub buildings) and low traffic street with related non-yarizo events (since you can't get him yet).
v3 will have quests and combat available.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
got an error message right at the start first time talking to alchemist and select the alchemy option it says

'prepare_shop is not defined'.

OK is the mv version playable? Are we supposed to be playing the vx version still? I can't do anything red x's everywhere and one event in the university breaks the game.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes