Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
how to fix error entering the guild is blocked
Is not an Error, that area is not available in the MV Build. If you want to see all the content download the old 0.50 version.
The other one is just a portion of the game "Ported" to a better engine, but is not complete. You can consider that as just a teaser of the "Full Ported" version.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I just downloaded 1.1 from pixeldrain and I don't know what to do... I can't enter the guild, the sewers or leave the city, when I talk to the girl in the bar room the game crashes and in an event at the university it freezes and nothing happens. I tried unzipping the game with different programs and nothing

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Well, is this shit now playable without cheats?
We just got back a few years of development because he is switching from old rpgm to a newer one, so we got even less events than before

Tbh it's the first time I've seen a game go backwards in development while being backed by so many people. It's getting tiresome at this point, nothing ever happens hahaha

wake me up if something happens.png

Secetum

Nov 9, 2022
Also, what are the current ways of doing a Netorase events. Only ones I know of so far are by talking to the drunkard in the tavern and an order to the Priestess.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Please read the thread before asking questions like this. You've downloaded the MV version. It's porting the game over to a new engine. The red X keeps you out of areas that haven't been ported yet.
Brand new account with 1 comment, don't waste your time. Even if you did help them they wouldn't even bother thanking you lol.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes