0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
He's not "milking it", he's just hardstuck in its development because he got too ambitious and painfully predictably the game ended up suffering from content bloat. I don't think he has the discipline/dedication to stick to one project for so long, as evidenced by the other ones he got sidetracked by (Haramase Island).
Moving the game engine from VX Ace to MV does NOT FUCKING HELP in the slightest.

We're gonna be here for at least 2 more years is my guess.
Personally I'm waiting for the new MV build to at least re-introduce all the latest story content...

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
We're gonna be here for at least 2 more years is my guess.
Would love to have your optimism.

Lets be real in the 3 years of development we got to fucking nowhere. Everything was/is a placeholder, testing things out etc. and feels more like a tech demo.
Heck we dont even have a finalised basic gameplay loop even to this date.

It seems he is also pretty easily swayed or depressed by peoples opinions iirc and that sets him back as well.

The rework in MV, which was a needed one because of resolution and more stable versions, is 2 years to late as well. This epiphany should have come sooner.

As much as I love TechnoBrake and his games but at best we will reach any resemblance of a finishing line in at least 5 years if he continues like this. He either should hire help or abandon the game...which borderline feels like that will happen anyway at one point.

This sounds harsh but I rather have more smaller compressed games than him burning out and stop making games entirely.
NP sounded good on paper but he was massively overwhelmed by the popularity and friction this game got and burned himself by trying to make it everyone right.

Haramase Island was great and it felt like you could do more in this game than in NP. This only shows that this is what TechnoBrake can do best and has presumabely more fun in doing so.

Rant over :HideThePain:

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Okay... Do you know anything about my question though?
As I said he will be milking the game so in short term he won't add a thing. He won't make his shillings if he don't prolong the game and I'm sure he has lots of patreon supporters. It's actually smart of techno to move his game cause now it will take him much more time which means years to finish the game as he will start from scratch updating the MV version to the latest version of VX ACE, his Patreon will keep supplying him money during the years until he "finishes" the game.

centurion3342

Feb 2, 2023
game s busted for me, i can t get into the guild to presumably start the game, most events get me code errors. Am i doing something wrong?

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
I can't get the "Sitting Blowjob" scene in 0.50a that the walkthrough mentions. Whose Excitement Value should be high? Kohaku or Protagonist? And do I have to go to bed with her, or alone? When going to bed with her, the excitement is reset and I get no scene at all... (Or is it referring to the pledge of loyalty where she kisses the dick and the protagonist in the morning?)

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes