loos2

May 4, 2020
I live under a rock so let me know if i got these stuff right
1.game is changing to mv engine
2.last version with the old engine was 0.50
3.the "old" engine has more content than mv does

inuosan

Jul 21, 2023
I don't know, I haven't started the game, but I can't find any mention of potion makers and yarizos.

Update

Area Porting
World Map
Village on the trade route
Shining Beach
Road to King's Landing
The Blue Cave
Forest leading to the south
Witch forest

Event transplantation
Eloibe in the above areas
Tragic ending (Goblins)
Tragic ending (Werewolf)
Three events that were not implemented in the back alleys of King's Landing
(Revenge of my cuckold, Request for cuckold of my wife, Aiming to be a great wizard)

Specification changes
Changed adventurer rank increase from story-based to prestige-based.

Bug fixes
Crash bug when using fatigue recovery.
The bug of the pickup guy in King's Landing
The bug that the game crashes when you try to enter a brothel with a priest in your party.
The bug that the game crashes when the ending in which the main character makes a priest pregnant.
The bug that the player could not get status points when leveling up.

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
I live under a rock so let me know if i got these stuff right
1.game is changing to mv engine
2.last version with the old engine was 0.50
3.the "old" engine has more content than mv does
Yes, the 0.50b is the last version with the most up to date content, but OP has only th 0.50a version.
The MV Build (now Build 4) is only porting the content that 0.50 version already has.

Pajero_lacra

Jul 19, 2022
the game keeps crashing a lot when I try to do the revenge mission for the cuck the option to talk to his wife keeps crashing almost at the end of the dialog.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
the game keeps crashing a lot when I try to do the revenge mission for the cuck the option to talk to his wife keeps crashing almost at the end of the dialog.
If you want to play it rn you can download the 0.50 VX Ace version or wait until 0.51 gets uploaded. these MV Build are extremely buggy and lack pretty much all of the content of 0.50, just keep in mind that you cant bring your save from the 0.50 to the 0.51 when it gets released so you'll have to replay everything

Secetum

Nov 9, 2022
For new builds, can I still use the same save file from the previous build or must I start from scratch every time?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
For new builds, can I still use the same save file from the previous build or must I start from scratch every time?
You probably can, since the build are just a remake of the game in a different version of rpgmaker which will be used from 0.51 onwards. >maybe< it will not work because of some bug tho

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes