XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
having game breaking bugs. The cuckold Quest in the alley has to ways of going it and both make the game crash

Flaripus

Jun 25, 2023
Should i restart the game with the MV Build 3 or the VX Ace 0.50 will also be updated ? (and if someone got MV Build 3 saves for me to continue the game ?)

Oct 22, 2019
Should i restart the game with the MV Build 3 or the VX Ace 0.50 will also be updated ? (and if someone got MV Build 3 saves for me to continue the game ?)
If you stay with MV 3 you will have to restart, No save files will work for MV 3 unless its MV 3, Ace will not be updated anymore as author is moving full project to MV 3 for some reason

Reactions: Flaripus

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure if this helps.

Google is your friend.

"Why does my monitor go black when I launch a game? Most of the time, the problem occurs because of outdated graphics drivers, a problem with the monitor connection, improper power-saving settings, prolonged hardware stress, excessive heat generation, or misconfigured game setting"
it's not my monitor that goes black, the game just doesn't load anything, i'm getting the game window, but it just shows black, everythintg else works fine

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Can someone either upload a full save from 0.50 or tell me how I get Potion Maker as a follower? I already have all the relationship quests finishes, over 300 points and she doesnt give any option.

Also where is "The Eye" from the poison pink mission?

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Can someone either upload a full save from 0.50 or tell me how I get Potion Maker as a follower? I already have all the relationship quests finishes, over 300 points and she doesnt give any option.

Also where is "The Eye" from the poison pink mission?
I have a save but everything is already completed, the only thing missing is the succubus route that is there to choose if you want to end NTR OR NORMAL. let me know if you want

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I have a save but everything is already completed, the only thing missing is the succubus route that is there to choose if you want to end NTR OR NORMAL. let me know if you want
Thank you for the offer, but I just realized that the gallery doesnt work

Also managed to get PM to work and now the only thing left is find where I can make yarizo relationship level go up from 3->4

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes