DGun23

May 17, 2018
Which type of points do you need to upgrade sex endurance and technique? I am unable to increase them. Also does anyone know how to keep track of them as well?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
plsss help me, i'm stuck at this screen, i can't change name and click on anywhere View attachment 2845509
Ever heard of CTRL ALT DELETE? Try that, if that fails, then try ALT TAB and click the small "X" on the rightmost corner of the game's application window. X marks the spot, and in this situation, it should close out of the game you are in.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Can someone tell me how to level up the relationship with Yarizo?(like the dream scene btw priestess and Yarizo for the first level up in camp) I have maxed out the points from combat but after levelling up for the first time by sleeping in a tent, I am unable to trigger the same scene anymore.

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
I've only played for like about 30ish minutes and I'm already stuck, could someone help me out? When I try to do the ntr revenge quest both options lead me to a bug, when I enter the sexshop there is an over_char error, and I can't seem to find the flowers for the bathhouse quest.

Reactions: ProtectMeSquire

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Are the Main quests after "Dirty Hunters" not translated? I am getting this dialogue when trying initiate the mission "Titan Step". Can someone help????

Nov 17, 2021
Could anyone please tell me why I can't enter any of the other areas (guild, red light district etc.) ??? It shows 'X' mark on those areas preventing me from entering. Why so?

Feb 5, 2022
Did some searching and can't seem to find answer, when I go to start a new game I get through all the options and then it asks if I want to skip the into, the only option it gives me is "Yes", with no way to view the intro. Is the intro just not there in the current build, or is this some sort of bug?

Reactions: jahames7

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
The game is currently being ported to RPGM MV. A lot of content isn't in the game yet so any time you run into something that suddenly no longer exists, its most likely just because of that.

Reactions: Hell2011
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes