RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 2844556

someone help me, this showed up while visiting the sex shop in the red light district right after finishing the stocking quest.

I have the same issue also I cant find how to get flowers for the bath quest (cant get out of town or find a merchant selling them)

PS : during the lvl 2 revenge for NTR quest if you try the "dialog" option there is a syntax error during the scene and you cant progress

I already had 3 different gamebreaker bugs that prevent progression in this game, how TF are there people playing it without issue ??

Last edited:
Reactions: lokochon2345

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
Hello. I haven't played for quite some time.

Have I understood correctly? Are there already one or more endings in the game?

As they are? I have a special interest in bad or "cruel" endings for the priestess.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Hello. I haven't played for quite some time.

Have I understood correctly? Are there already one or more endings in the game?

As they are? I have a special interest in bad or "cruel" endings for the priestess.
HOLY SHIT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME AT LEAST WHAT HAPPENS IN THESE ENDINGS ALSO PLEEEASEEEE JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS IN THE INSANE ENDING IM GONNA GO INSANEE UGGGGHGHHHH

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BlackFoxEv

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
How do I get into party again after choosing "go solo"?
Look for Kohaku on the map. It can be in your room and if you are out of the city it can be the place where you sleep "INN". If you can't find it. get off the map, he'll tell you he can't walk alone. and automatically kohaku + pm or yarizo appears

Yukkitte

Jan 2, 2019
I rely love this game but for now there is too much problem, like already says previously the sexshop is bugged for me too as well as the NTR revenge quest where the 2 options give me a error, concerning the flowers for the public bath, I don't know were there are making me totally stuck in the game, I can only hope these problems will be solved in the next update.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I rely love this game but for now there is too much problem, like already says previously the sexshop is bugged for me too as well as the NTR revenge quest where the 2 options give me a error, concerning the flowers for the public bath, I don't know were there are making me totally stuck in the game, I can only hope these problems will be solved in the next update.
Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the game. The next update should fix and tweak most of these problems, fingers crossed. :alien:

Reactions: Yukkitte

helloworld12lol

Jun 21, 2021
I don't know what im supposed to do now... I can't proceed no matter what. I can't go outside, the sex shop is bugged, and it seems i need to do some certain quest to be able to move forward... shouldn't there be a testing before posting rule?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes