PantsRats

Jun 19, 2020
These MV versions are so broken, I'm surprised they're even releasing them yet. I can't go three minutes without having my game crash.
I can't shake the feeling like this is going to spend a year or more in development hell, before we see any new content.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
been eyeing this game for a couple of years now? how much content is there and is it nearing completion?
If you want a real answer; he's around the half way mark (or so he claims) so a few years probably till completion. Though if you haven't played it for years there's a lot of content here at least on the ero side, but currently past 0.50 he's porting the game into a better RPGM engine and perhaps fixing some of his noodle soup code hence the "MV Build" naming scheme. Jokes aside, he's porting stuff at a reasonable pace so it's not another SummerSaga technical update situation for the most part.

If you want to play it now grab the 0.50 ver, otherwise you're better off coming another time.

Reactions: xnoval

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
The guy above said that its to drag the development out, which might be true but you can play the game with the mouse now. Which is a win lol. but having to play through the game again when it isn't finished again bothered me a bit... xd

I know nothing of this subject but google told me:

The main difference is probably distribution/building: you can only release games for PC with VX Ace, while MV allows you to release also for mobile and for browser.

Graphic assets are also different: VX Ace uses 32x32 tiles, while MV 48x48; and MV resolution is higher, so VX Ace games will look more "retro" and "pixelated" than those in MV.

MV also has a better management of plugins and add-ons, while VX Ace still relies on scripts.

I used both extensively, and I must say I prefer MV, but VX Ace is perfectly fine too. My preference goes to MV just because it's more recent, but Ace is still a valid option, and it might be the better alternative if you can get it for cheap.

My advice is: find a couple of games created either with Ace and MV and with mostly default assets, then try and compare them, so that you can choose the engine you liked the most.

Yes i copy pasted this off a random reddit post
thank you for this information

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Any option for an instant text message? Not holding ctrl to skip everything. I mean no slow text movement that need to press as button to make it appear immediately.
Every single game desperately needs this option

Reactions: DemonicPasta

tgjeevas

Mar 30, 2023
hey guys i was wondering if you find the game's combat too easy? i originally started on easy mode for the cheats but changed the difficulty variable to hard later on and i never seem to be in any danger? goblins for example die in a few hits before getting a chance to attack the priestess

is hard mode supposed to be this difficult or did changing the difficulty variable through the save editor leave certain attributes/qualities in easy mode?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes