Red394

Jun 17, 2021
When I try to start the ace v50 version an error pops up saying tileset 1 is missing and then a bunch of giberish
Help
I also tried running it in japanese locale the gibberish turned into english but the error still persists

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Is TB porting the game? As in, actually making the Ace code work in MV? Or the other "porting" which is just copy-pasting the same code?

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
been eyeing this game for a couple of years now? how much content is there and is it nearing completion?

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Is TB porting the game? As in, actually making the Ace code work in MV? Or the other "porting" which is just copy-pasting the same code?
Seems more of the former as the Quest section got revamped from latest update.

been eyeing this game for a couple of years now? how much content is there and is it nearing completion?
Recently went through a rework to now work in RPGM MV.

Reactions: xnoval
Jul 30, 2018
i understand why pregnancy isn't a focus. doesn't really fit with the game's number of days. besides, alot of games that focus on pregnacy either somehow magically speed up pregnancy, make it automatic pregnant, or has alot of days
it's because the settings is allowed to do so and more so with this game
fmc herself could have goddess blessing or something inside of the world itself support pregnancy mechanic to not be too long or too short (she even use spell for contraception as per the game telling us so)
number of days isn't really telling us anything literally and just being there for specific reason
years ago the man himself said to public that there won't be any pregnancy mechanic but i'm the one to discover the bug that she can be swell up from monster r*pe forever like she is pregnant
it got fixed so fast and that's the end of it then recently he release the game that's all about pregnancy and incorporate it into this game in a form of side characters
i don't think it's too far from possible and it could be really possible to have pregnancy mechanic into the game
he just milking customer and thrown any idea into the game at this point.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes