vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
a few mounths ago i tried to resume my playthrough but there was a lot of content untranslated like:
*the dialog for the quest "titan step" (i dont remember the quest name but is something like this).
*the content with the blonde elf girl (mage) inside the mansion.

those content are still untranslated? if yes, is the translation on hold?

Dec 21, 2020
years ago, the man himself said that this game will stay on VXAce because he didn't know anything about MV which is a lil bit sus since some of his game came in MV
and now this game being ported to MV
ironic isn't it ?
i think this game is one that they won't ever be finish anytime soon and will milk the consumer for the next 5 years at least
-
so about MV build, it's more like bug hunt at the moment so don't play it for content just yet, stick with old 0.50 one
that's about it :/
Knowing that he delaying update, him contradict his saying isn't surpising

Reactions: Xonra

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
Any RPGMaker maestro's here care to explain how is MV better/worse than VX
The guy above said that its to drag the development out, which might be true but you can play the game with the mouse now. Which is a win lol. but having to play through the game again when it isn't finished again bothered me a bit... xd

I know nothing of this subject but google told me:

The main difference is probably distribution/building: you can only release games for PC with VX Ace, while MV allows you to release also for mobile and for browser.

Graphic assets are also different: VX Ace uses 32x32 tiles, while MV 48x48; and MV resolution is higher, so VX Ace games will look more "retro" and "pixelated" than those in MV.

MV also has a better management of plugins and add-ons, while VX Ace still relies on scripts.

I used both extensively, and I must say I prefer MV, but VX Ace is perfectly fine too. My preference goes to MV just because it's more recent, but Ace is still a valid option, and it might be the better alternative if you can get it for cheap.

My advice is: find a couple of games created either with Ace and MV and with mostly default assets, then try and compare them, so that you can choose the engine you liked the most.

Yes i copy pasted this off a random reddit post

Last edited:

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
-_- just played today and I'm literally stuck. Can't go to other places besides sewer because the revenge ntr quest is bugged as fk. all i could do was use cheat item to watch prison and random npc ntr and some netorase stuff but can't progress the main quests due to crashing and syntax errors?? overwrite and can't find png errors? how are u guys rating this game so highly and enjoying it???

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
-_- just played today and I'm literally stuck. Can't go to other places besides sewer because the revenge ntr quest is bugged as fk. all i could do was use cheat item to watch prison and random npc ntr and some netorase stuff but can't progress the main quests due to crashing and syntax errors?? overwrite and can't find png errors? how are u guys rating this game so highly and enjoying it???
ratings are from long ago when techno wasn't a greedy dev yet. once he realized he could milk this game, he started drip feeding content.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
To be honest, I knew the game when I was already at the beginning of Titan step and I did not understand the inconvenience of the players. How slow Techno updates the game gave me so much time to see everything about the game and I have more started to recreate events or characters. The game was still there without progress, not fixing previous bugs, option or events that is there but without programming or artistic design. forgotten characters, forgotten events, characters removed because they are there in the program's database. It has its own dialog and layout but it is not integrated. Not to mention an event that has no translation or events that are lost, you must have two games to open another event but when you want to continue it is not scheduled. It sounds very repetitive but that's how the game is in VX ACE. I just hope that the creator who is redoing it realizes everything that is there but does not use it. MV has some script that you can help some events. since it matters that the design is repetitive but they can be generated randomly to give life to an RPG. Some samples of what I do for the love of the game:

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
frankly ,(itd my opinion ,dont want to deminish anyone)will have to see where its goes,techno did great on some games but its make me think of akabur in some ways ,princess trainer was a banger ,witch trainer was the next step and then ...his last product got content tho but not the same vibe ,try to do lot but do less in a way.
when i see nowaday games like "heroe party must fail" and "dark magic" im thinking that ,yeah ,there could be more content,more focus.
But people who do help ,do it on theyr own volution,games do goes on and content is add.
i dont know his life ,je can have complication.
Sometime you got to take what you have or just dont take it at all if you think its a "trap"(microtransaction and else for exemple)
we got pretty decent update in itself but i agree on the ,fish it first and then port it .porting it now seem a little weird and even stupid in a workflow thinking.
(im sorry for broke english)

• Sad
Reactions: Aswiri
Oct 8, 2019
The guy above said that its to drag the development out, which might be true but you can play the game with the mouse now. Which is a win lol. but having to play through the game again when it isn't finished again bothered me a bit... xd

I know nothing of this subject but google told me:

The main difference is probably distribution/building: you can only release games for PC with VX Ace, while MV allows you to release also for mobile and for browser.

Graphic assets are also different: VX Ace uses 32x32 tiles, while MV 48x48; and MV resolution is higher, so VX Ace games will look more "retro" and "pixelated" than those in MV.

MV also has a better management of plugins and add-ons, while VX Ace still relies on scripts.

I used both extensively, and I must say I prefer MV, but VX Ace is perfectly fine too. My preference goes to MV just because it's more recent, but Ace is still a valid option, and it might be the better alternative if you can get it for cheap.

My advice is: find a couple of games created either with Ace and MV and with mostly default assets, then try and compare them, so that you can choose the engine you liked the most.

Yes i copy pasted this off a random reddit post
VXAce has Doom & Destiny going for it, and that game is beyond any other RPGM game

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
years ago, the man himself said that this game will stay on VXAce because he didn't know anything about MV which is a lil bit sus since some of his game came in MV
and now this game being ported to MV
ironic isn't it ?
i think this game is one that they won't ever be finish anytime soon and will milk the consumer for the next 5 years at least
-
so about MV build, it's more like bug hunt at the moment so don't play it for content just yet, stick with old 0.50 one
that's about it :/
Do you mean they learned from Scamomancer's milking antics?

Bandi255

Jun 9, 2018
The quality of the game has greatly decreased due to too many bugs. Is the developer planning to bring the game to an epilogue? 3 or 4 years of development after all.

Reactions: DemonicPasta
Oct 22, 2019
Be warned so far there is a SyntaxError [Unexpected Identifier] on one of the first quests as well as the Prostitution area. Will stop for now, Older Version before the Port was much more stable if you wish to play the game properly move to the older Version.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes