Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
used to have a pregnancy tag, but not anymore? was actually willing to navigate an NTR centric game for a pregnancy option since it looked like it was a pretty expansive game. shame, maybe I'll try it a couple of months after the game is complete and see if the 'everything, but the kitchen sink' game has a good story
Pregnancy content was always impregnation rather than actual pregnancy.
Idk if it's made it into the MV builds or not yet but it's still in the old ace builds. All it is though is the MC impregnating random women around town, a rape victim at the inn and if Jimmy has really high sex stats a swinging wife who lets him secretly remove his condom behind her husband's back. Not really worth it strictly for a pregnancy fan tbh.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm trying to figure out why wasn't it made in MV or the newer RPGM in the first place. His best game was already made in MV.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
I'm trying to figure out why wasn't it made in MV or the newer RPGM in the first place. His best game was already made in MV.
Because it's a project that's been in the works for years and years (lolpatreon) and he had lots of custom code in VX.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Because it's a project that's been in the works for years and years (lolpatreon) and he had lots of custom code in VX.
I know but Nymphomania Paradox his best game was in MV. Then again he got another game in VX.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
does the game still have big untranslated content ? i tried playing few months ago but couldn't advance and got irritated since i couldn't understand what's happening anymore. to be honest i'm kinda disappointed of how the fandom (after these years) isn't willing to translate the game properly, i thought this game is actually "loved"/appreciated enough

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
does the game still have big untranslated content ? i tried playing few months ago but couldn't advance and got irritated since i couldn't understand what's happening anymore. to be honest i'm kinda disappointed of how the fandom (after these years) isn't willing to translate the game properly, i thought this game is actually "loved"/appreciated enough
??? This was never translated by the fandom, translations are official ones from the dev.
I can't speak for the MV build, I'm not touching it until it's caught up, but last I played it the ace build only had very short sequences and a handful of pointless NPC flavour text untranslated. If you're talking about the main storyline part after the island and rank up quest then it was just a very short bit of untranslated content, the actual gameplay following it was all translated fully except for small bits of flavour text.

Reactions: Triedanted

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
tf when is this goonna be finished. I'm tired edging to this.
Never. Why would he finish it when he's getting so much money on his crowdfunding sites? It's not in his best interest to finish the game. The trickle-down model is extremely successful. And once the fish bite and sufficiently invest into it, they all become victims of the sunk cost fallacy and cannot stop supporting him, otherwise they feel that their investments would've been all for naught. Many such cases.

Reactions: Nerro and rokrad
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes