dara122

Jan 3, 2021
I just finished 0.3 (after seeing Losito in the sewer) and when I talk to the receptionist guild, the texts appear in Japanese... Does anyone have the translation from that point on? Download the 0.5a Alpha from the first page and it is not translated D:

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I mean yeah full screen But still, there's black bar on the side *wide screen ≠ full screen*
It is that it is not implemented in the programming that the images expand or adapt to the default screen. So you will see some widened events. the best thing you can do is use the magnifying glass or the nvidea capture program adjust the native screen to the game window so you can see better without losing graphics

Reactions: Furnox

Nems1290

Sep 9, 2018
It is that it is not implemented in the programming that the images expand or adapt to the default screen. So you will see some widened events. the best thing you can do is use the magnifying glass or the nvidea capture program adjust the native screen to the game window so you can see better without losing graphics
Thanks, I just have to press D everytime to hide the priestess because she blocked my view and that's annoys me a lot, I think it's would be perfect if the game run in 16:9 and move priestess more to the side

Last edited:

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
View attachment 2834619

Guys, it is possible to find her somewhere? Or is just a simple message?

I know I can call her talking with the letter in room!! I just want to know if I can find her doing "something" in other place when I go solo as protagonist and she disappear like that
Techno not implemented that the characters have events by themselves. (Something like the game "SANA" from BreastMafia has), I hope it implements it, it would be great to be able to see how other characters search for each other depending on their statistics, or that you search for mobs without having to activate the event. But good to wait for the port to finish until version 0.50B

Reactions: kiracchi

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Still no full gallery right? I'm not prone to playing 40+ hours of tedious grinding to branch through multiple different paths and saving just before every sex scene because we ALL know that this game is only good for its said sex art, and NOT for the story or god FORBID its gameplay.

Do let me know if someone has already done what I've mentioned (saving at every scene), but if not; I shall see you all again one day when the aforementioned is realized.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
used to have a pregnancy tag, but not anymore? was actually willing to navigate an NTR centric game for a pregnancy option since it looked like it was a pretty expansive game. shame, maybe I'll try it a couple of months after the game is complete and see if the 'everything, but the kitchen sink' game has a good story

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes