putinator

Sep 29, 2019
Is the game even playable? I tried playing it three times now and every time I get another reference or syntax error. Do I really have to save before every single conversation because it could crash the game?

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I havent played this game for a year, is there more Yarizo Netorase content? Also, is there some NTR with PM?

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
MV Build 3
You can take quests in the adventurer guild.
You can now go to the sewer dungeon.
Combat system is unlocked.
The brutal ending [Insane] is unlocked.

[1. Quests]
Now, you can take some quests in the adventurer guild, and it has a new system called "Quest Navi" in the MV version.
You can set up to 3 quests that you want to see in Navi through the Quest menu (accessible in the Menu scene).
Additionally, you can discard quests as you like from the Quest menu.

[2. The sewer]
You can now go to the sewer in the capital. Also, you will face enemies in the dungeon. Yes, it means the combat system is unlocked! Fight them, give them no quarter! But be careful, if you are defeated by a specific enemy, the Priestess will...
Wow thats good I didnt played the game for so long. It hears like its again at the release state three years ago -.-

• Haha
Reactions: BreadnNetorare
Jul 30, 2018
years ago, the man himself said that this game will stay on VXAce because he didn't know anything about MV which is a lil bit sus since some of his game came in MV
and now this game being ported to MV
ironic isn't it ?
i think this game is one that they won't ever be finish anytime soon and will milk the consumer for the next 5 years at least
-
so about MV build, it's more like bug hunt at the moment so don't play it for content just yet, stick with old 0.50 one
that's about it :/

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Pregnancy content was always impregnation rather than actual pregnancy.
Idk if it's made it into the MV builds or not yet but it's still in the old ace builds. All it is though is the MC impregnating random women around town, a rape victim at the inn and if Jimmy has really high sex stats a swinging wife who lets him secretly remove his condom behind her husband's back. Not really worth it strictly for a pregnancy fan tbh.
i understand why pregnancy isn't a focus. doesn't really fit with the game's number of days. besides, alot of games that focus on pregnacy either somehow magically speed up pregnancy, make it automatic pregnant, or has alot of days

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Forget this game guys. Look up the scenes we have in the internet and enjoy them.
The size of the theoretical story and characters is way too huge for a single developer and with the transfer from the old platform, we basically lost a year. The statboard has 100 different variables, which open up 10000 theoretical paths. Meanwhile he's doing side projects which are literally 2 minute games.

Support other developers with more structured update schedules and good sized updates.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Pregnancy content was always impregnation rather than actual pregnancy.
Idk if it's made it into the MV builds or not yet but it's still in the old ace builds. All it is though is the MC impregnating random women around town, a rape victim at the inn and if Jimmy has really high sex stats a swinging wife who lets him secretly remove his condom behind her husband's back. Not really worth it strictly for a pregnancy fan tbh.
Pregnancy is a hard tag to interpret because I suspect that a lot of people are into the "big belly" aspect and only a select few who actually want the "childbirthing" aspect. I'm personally just a fan of chubby girls, and I imagine it's just as frustrating for people who want pregnancy full-stop as it is for me just wanting more chubby chicks but half of it is just chicks who got knocked up with quintuplets.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes