Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
I played a bit of the jap alpha and there's loads of new areas, though they're a lot sparser on scenes for now. There's a sewer you need to go to for the first few quests but the only scene I could find there was getting a slime enema. There's lots of areas in the city with a few scenes scattered about
and my version only has the cave apparently (version 09c), I wonder if the alpha version will be released here

Lowerplan

Jun 25, 2017
and my version only has the cave apparently (version 09c), I wonder if the alpha version will be released here
It's because the v0.9c was only a dungeon test for the dev to add some content and test comands, it was a pre alpha version. The alpha version is the real game, however this update was only the first one, it has more areas to explore but you can think of it as just a first release, so don't expect a lot of content when we get the eng version
Btw thanks mods for deleting the useless comments

Reactions: CuCkaSauRus

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
People look at it this way: this alpha version is sure to come with bugs, the more we wait for a proper leak the more chances that the it will be the latest version

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
It's because the v0.9c was only a dungeon test for the dev to add some content and test comands, it was a pre alpha version. The alpha version is the real game, however this update was only the first one, it has more areas to explore but you can think of it as just a first release, so don't expect a lot of content when we get the eng version
Btw thanks mods for deleting the useless comments
is there any way I can get another version without being a test?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Technobrake it's gonna update this alpha with more h content in the middle of the month anyways, before 0.2
Let's just wait for that.

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
So l downloaded the update on the main page and it freezes as soon as l defeat the first thug so l'm gonna assume that the one that's in place is the broken English version from a few days ago

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes