worldetude

Dec 3, 2017
Howdy guys, so I was being "muted and jailed" for leaking the game before. ( The April Fools Joke earlier, remember?)
chat1.png
Although they could just head forward and banned me, the dev chooses to give me another chance.

chat2.png
So, I'm here to say some very, very simple thing, that I conclude during chat with the translator and the maker, TechnoBrake.
They're not really bothered by the leak and pirating. It's the SPEED and how FAST WE LEAK THE GAME that's bothering them.
I think we should try to give TechnoBrake a "grace" period and wait for a few days, a week is even better, before linking his game to the forum.
It's not quite fair to them when you think about it. Game Devs deserved to be rewarded better, especially TechnoBrake created some great artworks and storyline. If the game(s) leaked way later than the release date, he can take his time to improve the game, instead of worrying about leaking and other stuff.
It's just my personal words, but I hope you guys and take some time and think about it, thanks.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Well.. I guess its to be expected.. Piracy involves sacrificing profits(early) for more exposure and possibly more fans then possibly more money rolling in.. To be honest I am waiting to play it first before I intend to support his patreon right now.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Howdy guys, so I was being "muted and jailed" for leaking the game before. ( The April Fools Joke earlier, remember?)
View attachment 750671
Although they could just head forward and banned me, the dev chooses to give me another chance.

View attachment 750672
So, I'm here to say some very, very simple thing, that I conclude during chat with the translator and the maker, TechnoBrake.
They're not really bothered by the leak and pirating. It's the SPEED and how FAST WE LEAK THE GAME that's bothering them.
I think we should try to give TechnoBrake a "grace" period and wait for a few days, a week is even better, before linking his game to the forum.
It's not quite fair to them when you think about it. Game Devs deserved to be rewarded better, especially TechnoBrake created some great artworks and storyline. If the game(s) leaked way later than the release date, he can take his time to improve the game, instead of worrying about leaking and other stuff.
It's just my personal words, but I hope you guys and take some time and think about it, thanks.
great, that he forgive you.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 750671

View attachment 750672
im amazed you use the same name on discord and this forum and still leaked the game

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Just wait for v1.1, from what I have seen the alpha v1.0 is not working properly for English dialog, there are so many dialogs that were just straight out blank. Oh, and the first quest battle was bug so you cannot progress further.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Just wait for v1.1, from what I have seen the alpha v1.0 is not working properly for English dialog, there are so many dialogs that were just straight out blank. Oh, and the first quest battle was bug so you cannot progress further.
Where did you get this info?

kiririn117

Aug 13, 2018
Where did you get this info?
refers to the link that they passed, the version had not come out in English and someone from here started translating it, but it said it was not complete, I check that link and it is true that there were blank boxes but it was a modified version

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
are there other areas besides the cave? because the scenes are already saturated
I played a bit of the jap alpha and there's loads of new areas, though they're a lot sparser on scenes for now. There's a sewer you need to go to for the first few quests but the only scene I could find there was getting a slime enema. There's lots of areas in the city with a few scenes scattered about

Reactions: dctking
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes