Multibannon

Dec 31, 2017
Play as the couple and go into the Pub to trigger an event where you will enable the exhibition play. Sleep till night and do the exhibition play where you can earn some 'Netorase points'. After that, go into the bathhouse (regardless of day & night) and play as Jimmy where you will learn about a peekhole. Play as Jimmy everytime you go into the bathhouse to trigger an event until Jimmy requests Kohaku to 'Show her p**sy' near the wall. You should earn enough 'Netorase points' by now where you can trigger an event as a couple in the Business District where a man requests to masturbate while looking at Kohaku's panties. The potionmaker event was just a side quest so I won't talk about it but this is as far as the H-event involving Kohaku goes.
Can you maybe explain in which Part of the Map you can trigger the Exhibition-Event? I already did the Pub-Scene, and have both Masks.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong. but isn't the richman who lend his money to the couple who attacked by the gob and employ the badass thug is the same man who fucked mc's crush silly?
I really need to up my カタカナ game

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
there's a date for english alpha? also, is alpha supposed to be bigger than these small 1 scene updates we been getting?

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
game looks like update to Alpha 0.1 on 24/7?
it's mainly the japanese release, the english language is available, but not "completed" for it and crashes at certain point and has dialogue options missing and things like that. The "real" alpha for english release on the 30th

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Where will you find a reliable voice actress that once she realizes that you are hiring for an entire project, that she won't just force you to pay a bit more and more for her lines or that knowing you need her, she'll just let you hang and do quicker projects in the mean time to make more cash that way? Besides, do you actually want the pitched up voice of an Asian woman orgasming in your ear? I can't suffer that shit.
Eh, people have different tastes and at the very least it seems Japanese people like it enough for voice to be added to a lot of games. I wouldn't be surprised if the final game has it.

But it doesn't really make sense for that person to be complaining about the lack of voice in an alpha test. An alpha test is a product that's incomplete in various places, not a preview of the first ~10% of the final game.

I doubt a hentai voice actor would have that much leverage over Technobrake. Voice actresses are in large supply in Japan and most sound similar enough. Not like they're gonna be forced to keep the same beta test VA if they could replace all the lines with a different cheaper VA. It's a different story if it's a super popular VA that draws in fans from their name alone, but that's almost certainly not the type that voices hentai games.

In any case, I'd expect voice to be one of the last things added anyways, if voices are even planned. Perhaps there may be some placeholder voices for generic moans and stuff earlier. It makes more sense for Technobrake to do what they can do themselves first. And it avoids paying a VA over time as the project develops when they can just pay for all the lines they know they'll need.

The priestess has only 4 fingers on her left hand....
It does look a bit off but it's very possible for the middle finger to just be completely covering the index from this angle.

nolifedude

Sep 4, 2018
It does look a bit off but it's very possible for the middle finger to just be completely covering the index from this angle.
Actually it's physically impossible to cover it complete from this angle. If you don't believe try in front of the mirror. Actually if you try to hide it you can do it partially, but it's not a nattural posture of the hand. However this is not the problem there, even the Metacarpal Bone of the index finger is missing. This is making the palm look tall and thin.

After looking for a while i saw even more mistakes about that hand, not that big but still. Like the angle of the wrist, this way it wont connect with the rest of the hand which is under the tits. (Off topic, in my first digital work i was making similar pose and i have done the same wrist mistake, but i fixed it on the line work)

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Actually it's physically impossible to cover it complete from this angle. If you don't believe try in front of the mirror. Actually if you try to hide it you can do it partially, but it's not a nattural posture of the hand. However this is not the problem there, even the Metacarpal Bone of the index finger is missing. This is making the palm look tall and thin.

After looking for a while i saw even more mistakes about that hand, not that big but still. Like the angle of the wrist, this way it wont connect with the rest of the hand which is under the tits. (Off topic, in my first digital work i was making similar pose and i have done the same wrist mistake, but i fixed it on the line work)
actually it's possible to cover it on that angle.

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
I don't have K cup titties to replicate the pose exactly but I think I got it close enough and have the index finger covered. It is a pretty uncomfortable posture however. I think it's reasonable to assume the artists didn't forget a finger. I do agree that the palm looks unnaturally long though.

masgo

Mar 18, 2020
Someone could tell me how many events there are in the alpha and how they were unlocked because I have spent a lot of time playing the alpha and I have not unlocked almost anything and I don't know if I am very bad looking oh if there are only a few scenes of the alpha ???

nolifedude

Sep 4, 2018
actually it's possible to cover it on that angle.
I don't have K cup titties to replicate the pose exactly but I think I got it close enough and have the index finger covered. It is a pretty uncomfortable posture however. I think it's reasonable to assume the artists didn't forget a finger. I do agree that the palm looks unnaturally long though.
Read more carefully,
Actually if you try to hide it you can do it partially, but it's not a nattural posture of the hand.
It's uncomfortable because it's not a natural pose, naturally the index will be visible under the middle because it's shorter. And i will repeat myself again, the hidden finger is not the problem there. The Metacarpal Bone is missing, which is maning the palm look thin. Like just look at that picture:
MM-01-008-fig13.png
*Blue is the potentially hidden from the angle and the red is missing

After looking again i found the problem. The finger is on his place, just the low res is shitting the line work and it looks like a part of the collar because of the similar color:

Untitled.png
1.png

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes