ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
I'll be honest with you guys, I don't think this game will ever be finished
We have to be thankful that he is dedicated to his work or else this would have been abandoned a long time ago. But yeah Technobrake took a loooong time to port his game to a modern RPGM engine, bro has been using the VX Ace engine for a long fucking time, that shit is ancient and doesn't allow for higher resolution unless you like extremely pixelated menus.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Compared to the last version of the game before the engine change, how much of the game is still missing on this latest version?

Dec 21, 2020
We have to be thankful that he is dedicated to his work or else this would have been abandoned a long time ago. But yeah Technobrake took a loooong time to port his game to a modern RPGM engine, bro has been using the VX Ace engine for a long fucking time, that shit is ancient and doesn't allow for higher resolution unless you like extremely pixelated menus.
He once said that he didn't want to use the MV engine, and now look what my boy have done. Minimal update and almost no story progression.

Demonneko12

Apr 2, 2020
Iris is just available on the VX Ace version and the only content available with her are bad ending.
If you want to see everything from the start you can load save 7 and go to the adventure guild and interact with the box with a "!" on top of it and if you want to see her dungeon bad ending you can load save 10
So this dose Not Work i opened up my old folder of 0.51 and all the files are saved under rpgsave not rvdatea2 so unless there is a way to change the save files i duno what happened you cant open any of the old save files

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
So this dose Not Work i opened up my old folder of 0.51 and all the files are saved under rpgsave not rvdatea2 so unless there is a way to change the save files i duno what happened you cant open any of the old save files
0.51 is already on the MV versino of the engine, so the save from the vx ace is not going to work

Oct 19, 2020
Iris is just available on the VX Ace version and the only content available with her are bad ending.
If you want to see everything from the start you can load save 7 and go to the adventure guild and interact with the box with a "!" on top of it and if you want to see her dungeon bad ending you can load save 10
I appreciate it, thank you.

May 6, 2023
dont need to be honest...finish some quest...fame...open save editor, find your fame codes...make 30/40 then you good..get promotion, before you go anywhere..make sure potion maker level 3/4 then go to forest to titans gates...you good to go.
This was somewhat helpful but I still cant find the guy for the patrol quest which is for the main story. I feel like Technobrake forgot to add the mainstory in this version

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes