Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
I have a bug when the Priestess gets knocked out in combat, I can't do anything anymore. Whenever it should be the main characters turn, the text box keeps saying "[Main Character's Name] can't do anything..."
He isn't suffering from any status condition and his fatigue is below 100. The only characters in the party are the main character and the priestess. I'm still at lvl 1.
Is this a known bug and if so, is there a fix? I can't find anything on this with search.
When that happen try to skip a few turns and everything should go back to normal, it happen a few times against the orcs
its a pain in the ass

Sep 13, 2021
Did this get hit with one of those weird anti Windows 8 updates too? I'm starting it up, but it gives me a weird error that the index.html is missing. Also despite the thread name, both the first link and VX Ace are v0.51?

DO note before asking, I ran 0.49 completely fine so it's certainly a new issue. The thing is, all of the saves are in Rvdata2, so the ones I have I can't transfer over...

Last edited:

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
There wasn't an application or something like that to have all the weapons, level up and all that, but I don't remember what it's called. It's not for this, it's another RPG that was made by Chinese famers, which is scary.

NickEonder

Apr 27, 2022
Wondreful Wonderful Game, million thumbs up to devs. Just one stupid question, where should I find excatly where to start Patrol Blessing Road quest. I have lvl up all the way but did not proceed any main quest... thanks in advance

Reactions: Tweak22

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
"Milk" really bros ? There are games that have been out there for longer time and don't even have half the content of this one and so many updates. If you think this game is trying to milk you, then I guess every game developer on this website is doing so
I mean, I wouldn't say all. Closer to 95% maybe :[

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Wondreful Wonderful Game, million thumbs up to devs. Just one stupid question, where should I find excatly where to start Patrol Blessing Road quest. I have lvl up all the way but did not proceed any main quest... thanks in advance
The east jungle, that comes after that village,
And talk with the knight, he is on top of the area

Godkon

Mar 20, 2018
I need help everytime I save the game and close it then reopen it and use the save the names revert back to the original Japanese ones how do i fix this

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
How the f do you progress through the game, the walkthrough isnt helpfull at all, also how am i suposed to clear the 1 star shadow quest when the maximum roll is 12 yet it asks for a 40 roll wtf?

acnghix612

Aug 26, 2021
2 of my favorite rpgm hgames became 2 of the most disappointing rpgm games, that being Nympho Presitess and tail of Desire and it's just within this year too. Like last year I would praise these games and now I say stay away.
holy same, idk wtf happened to ToD that make it randomly lose 80% of its CG lol

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
So where is it lol I cant find it neither. Help plzzzz
dont need to be honest...finish some quest...fame...open save editor, find your fame codes...make 30/40 then you good..get promotion, before you go anywhere..make sure potion maker level 3/4 then go to forest to titans gates...you good to go.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes