Chaoxus

May 24, 2021
Just out of curiosity, has the lv 5 for yarizo has already being implemented in the battle system and small events?

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
So, how do I even get started with this game? It says create a party at the guild..but can't do that, no option anywhere..The guide says there is a quest to kill 5 rats..not that I can see...there is a repeatable quest to kill ten giant rats but this seems to have nothing to do with the main quest or progressing the game?

Reactions: Ace4123

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
NymphomaniaPriestess-0.52
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
That's some game called "Princess in the Tower", not nympri at all.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
I'm so confused about this game, it currently have less content and is barely playable with all the bug there is.

Used to be one of the best game out here, then we barely had any update for years since dev was too busy creating other game that he would sell inidvidually while milking his supporter, and finally a remake in RPGM MV.

Even when the game first came out, I couldn't understand why techno would use RPGM XP for it, it made playing this game way less comfy then it should have been. He already had experience with RPGM MV since he finished a few game using it.

I might start to think that game maker that use RPGM XP do that to have an excuse to waste time to remake their game and milk money.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes