Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
realistically speaking how much of the game is curently finished. The version number would suggest half butas far as i understand he switched to the new rpgm so ?
Maybe 3 years? I think the story ended with MC getting promoted to 3 star adventure so we should be halfway through the history (which is getting paused until 0.80)

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
realistically speaking how much of the game is curently finished. The version number would suggest half butas far as i understand he switched to the new rpgm so ?
Unless the dev gets completely bored of making it expect him to milk it as much as possible.
I'm not personally offended by his work ethic on this as I'm not a Patreon and thus can't really complain about a free game but his last games where finished within a year before his Patreon really started going with NymPri. I'd suggest playing this game once a year or so to get a decent amount of new content, it's what I do at least.

Reactions: /;/ and shotred

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Hi. Can you be a hero and spoiler screenshot the 3 unique events before the bad end with the orcs?
He did not upload these images to the Ci-en page so you will have to play the update to see them.

Wait so they're adding content, without fixing the main story progression? What? Doesn't that make it unplayable, if you can't progress through the game to reach the areas/content being added?
Well the game has been "broken" like this for a long time, the dev just removes those requirements or makes you use the cheat tool to view the content. For example the orc quests introduced in this update are not supposed to be accessed until you are a 3 star adventurer but he said in the update post you can just take the quest even when at adventurer level 1. Similarly there are plenty of Yarizo events that can only be seen via the cheat tool instead of natural progression. There still isn't really a good way to gain/lose lust/love in game without the cheat tool either lol.

Rather than an RPGM game this feels more like a CG viewer with some random combat and dialogue thrown in at this point, or maybe that is just my opinion, I admittedly haven't played in quite a few updates at this point.

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone tell me somethings about this game? like...

* how is the translation process of the game? last time i played the content right after the first rank upgrade wasnt translated (titan steps the quest im talking about)... and the content about the elf mage was all in Japanese too, so... how far in the translation?

*about the updates of the game... is it getting good updates, like new scenes and history progresion or just some fixes?

thx guys...

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
What's up with the translation in this one? I get japanese shit all the time. Is this just at the beginning or will it continue? Not sure it's worth my time in this state.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes