Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
If I knew even close to that many RPGM based hentai games.... There's like 7 of comparable quality. I mean I'm not a patreon to any of these fucks. One guy actually but he/she (i think it's a guy) has like 3 games out and two in the works with really regular updates. And tahts like a 3 buck one for me. So it's like coffee once a month. Idk man, I don't think people should be milked but I totally, totally see your point while maintaining if you have a list for me of similar quality hentai RPG's I'm game to receive them. Bc I look on here pretty regularly and could maybe name you 5 that I didn't get from Kagura publishing.
Can you share the name of these other 7 games of comparable quality?

puritan

Jun 8, 2018
there are a lot of games in this site that have taken more than 5 years to make and seem to need at least another 5 years to finish. this could be one of them.

doqprod

Oct 31, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been asked before. It seems MV6 is out already according to Techno's Cien site. If so, is there a reason why it's not been uploaded on this site yet?

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been asked before. It seems MV6 is out already according to Techno's Cien site. If so, is there a reason why it's not been uploaded on this site yet?
Just checked at dlsite, 0.51 is out after MV6. So you should look back older post to see if anyone post MV6 link separately.
Screenshot 2023-10-16 205737.jpg

Reactions: doqprod

doqprod

Oct 31, 2020
Just checked at dlsite, 0.51 is out after MV6. So you should look back older post to see if anyone post MV6 link separately.
View attachment 3010641
Ah gotcha. Yeah I was a little confused that the download link on Mega still says MV build 5. But maybe someone posted the MV6 version or even better the 0.51 that has been ported to the new engine? I'll go back and take a look

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Hmm..., looking good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope it also adds those events that happen when you lose to the enemy with Potion maker as well. They should have the same erotic events and different enemies as the priestess has. It seems that the enemies ignore her xD They only see Kohaku as prey xD

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Tweak22

haizaki1012

Aug 9, 2023
Guys, please help me, I have already received 2 level, but the guild still does not have the Patrol Blessing Road quest. Did I do something wrong or is my game bug?

Reactions: Furnox

Kenji Mercury

Jan 16, 2019
hello when i want to start the event with the merchant ill get an error file that says value.replace is not a funktion what can i do?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes