nkjhg

Feb 7, 2019
can someone share vxace V0.51 pls ? I download from both files from 1st page .. Both are same files ,, doesnt have main story

Reactions: ssk11

litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
What do I need to progress more after Yarizo?Are there any other followers than him and how do I get them?Already a 2 star adventurer and fame is 111 from repeatedly killing pirates but I cant go to the other side of the world map.What is the deal with the Alchemist girl?How do I progress? I'm stuck repeating the same quests over and over.Can please someone help me?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
What do I need to progress more after Yarizo?Are there any other followers than him and how do I get them?Already a 2 star adventurer and fame is 111 from repeatedly killing pirates but I cant go to the other side of the world map.What is the deal with the Alchemist girl?How do I progress? I'm stuck repeating the same quests over and over.Can please someone help me?
Go alone with jimmy to potion maker and complete all of her relationship quests to unlock her as a follower. For the desert area, I'm not sure if you need to go to the forest map and talk to the guards or the location is automatically unlocked when potionmaker asks you to go bring her to titan step. Maybe you need to do both

MyrrdinEmrys

May 29, 2017
Hello I can't use the save shared on the topic.
they are .rvdata2 (extension) while my manual save are .rpgsave so the saves provided here are not detected.
I put them in the game_folder_file/www/save
am i doing something wrong ?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Hello I can't use the save shared on the topic.
they are .rvdata2 (extension) while my manual save are .rpgsave so the saves provided here are not detected.
I put them in the game_folder_file/www/save
am i doing something wrong ?
they changed the engine and the new one is still a WIP, I would recommend you playing the vx ace (which usesthe rvdata2) instead of the newer one

litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
Go alone with jimmy to potion maker and complete all of her relationship quests to unlock her as a follower. For the desert area, I'm not sure if you need to go to the forest map and talk to the guards or the location is automatically unlocked when potionmaker asks you to go bring her to titan step. Maybe you need to do both
I went alone to the alchemist only a single relationship quest happened after that I could do uests for her what do i need to do next?There is also a gift option appeared

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I went alone to the alchemist only a single relationship quest happened after that I could do uests for her what do i need to do next?There is also a gift option appeared
Try to get out of the city, select potionmaker as a follower and go to titan step. There click on the "A" key to disband Kohaku and go after potionmaker so you can bring her to the alchemy guild without kohaku. There is not much to do after that since it is pretty close to the end of her quest but you can take a photo with her on titan step and make her work as a maid also in titan step.

litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
Try to get out of the city, select potionmaker as a follower and go to titan step. There click on the "A" key to disband Kohaku and go after potionmaker so you can bring her to the alchemy guild without kohaku. There is not much to do after that since it is pretty close to the end of her quest but you can take a photo with her on titan step and make her work as a maid also in titan step.
I cant take her as a follower as I said only one relationship quest happened than she simply stopped talking to me.She can give me quests which raises relationship stats and thats it i cant do anything else.There is also a gift choice in her menu thats about it

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I cant take her as a follower as I said only one relationship quest happened than she simply stopped talking to me.She can give me quests which raises relationship stats and thats it i cant do anything else.There is also a gift choice in her menu thats about it
Then youre overlooking something simple or your save file bugged. If it is a bug, it also happened to me and I raised yarizo's relationship level to fix it.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Also, the save that I uploaded have all of her relationship events, so you might as well just use it to not deal with the headache

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
read the walkthrough linked in the OP, it tells you what you need exactly to progress PM quests

Reactions: bitchass92
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes