Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Iam getting an error null 1 while fightscenes, maybe because of MV build?

Can anyone get us a vx build? Like the compressed one

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
There are new fetch quests in 0.51 (untranslated dialogue though), and the whole leveling system changed (we seem to need to gain fame first before we'll be able to get the 2 star adventurers quest). So I won't be contributing any updates to the walkthrough (I guess we need 0.52 for the MV port to be really finished...).

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
this game with mv has gotten a lot worse, full of more bugs and glitches than the old version, with partial translations even for the old quests, and with loads of images that stutter...

zenpotato

Jul 30, 2020
0.51 is kinda weird. Story quest are removed and the fame system. Anyone got the old verison where things were different?

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
So if im playing the game for the first time now, should I play the MV version or the VX ACE one? And it saddens me that all these games that look good are censored, thats takes a lot of fun out of it for me

Reactions: SharkRule

Soul954

Dec 22, 2022
What do I do to increase yarizo relationship from 1 to 2? Relationship points are max. The game gave a hint to sleep in the inn, "yarizo's erosion is increasing, sleep with the priestess in the inn at the royal capital" and I did that, but nothing happened.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes