LordDegrogue

Apr 27, 2022
what is the difference of this game from other updates before?
MV6 which was the last update was a porting update in which Tech has finish porting everything but the Main Story(His gonna port it during Beta I believe). The latest update Version 0.51 has new contents to the game now.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
  • The game seems to be mostly ported now aside from the main story. The dev seems to have no plans to port the story until roughly version 0.80 (no clue how long that will be), current updates seem to be focused on world building such as map content and side quests.
So the game is ported but the game's not playable because the main story isn't ported yet.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
I remember he said he was going to divide the game into 3 or 4 chaptes? how many years has it been? last thing I remember is that he implemented a world map "based" of Bannerlord but that was like 2 or 3 years ago? So not even chapter 1 is finished how is he exactly going to make new chapters?

Reactions: Salladz and Zoness

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I remember he said he was going to divide the game into 3 or 4 chaptes? how many years has it been? last thing I remember is that he implemented a world map "based" of Bannerlord but that was like 2 or 3 years ago? So not even chapter 1 is finished how is he exactly going to make new chapters?
Patience is a virtue, we will just have to wait and see for ourselves.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Patience is a virtue, we will just have to wait and see for ourselves.
Odd thing to say I just browsed another thread saying this game is still beeing ported to MV but that the VX version of the game still has more content than the last MV release and is less buggy. What to believe? are you Technobrake?

Reactions: Zoness

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Odd thing to say I just browsed another thread saying this game is still beeing ported to MV but that the VX version of the game still has more content than the last MV release and is less buggy. What to believe? are you Technobrake?
I am not Technobrake. I am just a casual gamer.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes