Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
What do I do to increase yarizo relationship from 1 to 2? Relationship points are max. The game gave a hint to sleep in the inn, "yarizo's erosion is increasing, sleep with the priestess in the inn at the royal capital" and I did that, but nothing happened.
Level 1 you can sleep any where, level 2 you need to sleep outside de royal capital and the next levels are not in the game so you will have to activate the event test mode to see the scenes

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
What do I do to increase yarizo relationship from 1 to 2? Relationship points are max. The game gave a hint to sleep in the inn, "yarizo's erosion is increasing, sleep with the priestess in the inn at the royal capital" and I did that, but nothing happened.
Use the cheat item to increase relationship

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Academy girl blowjob occurs in what area?
On the main city.
Accept the quest from the quest board on the guild and look for characters with the a icon above their heads to get information about this girl, on the third character you will automatically be teleported to her and select all of the bottom options to get the scene

Raedho

Apr 5, 2022
'scene was skipped because you turned off fetishes' . but i didnt ? or at least i didnt get the option to ?

where are these ?

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Great, wasted time to start new save in VX ACE v0.51 just to learn that there is still the same bug when going from Yarizo lvl 1>2 that was in 0.50, just this time there is no error... sigh...

Last edited:

Soul954

Dec 22, 2022
How do i turn netorare on if I'm already late into the game?

Edit - I'm trying save editing but does anyone know which variable the netorare is?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes