Rorrecros

Oct 27, 2020
i know this priestess because Darkest Dungeon skin mod & now i finally knew where she came from. interesting!
Now that you said it, I think the creator also made some lewd skins for darkest dungeon before a long while back. Nevermind, it was Shindol not this dude.

Stela-chan

Jul 27, 2018
Question, how does one raise the Yarizo bond to level 4? is it available to do so or do we have to use the cheat item?

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Considering he is getting 5k each month I think the updates are coming VERY SLOWLY. This game has eaten already 200-300k bucks in funds.... SO much for money for an RPG maker game should almost be a crime.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Considering he is getting 5k each month I think the updates are coming VERY SLOWLY. This game has eaten already 200-300k bucks in funds.... SO much for money for an RPG maker game should almost be a crime.
except it could be one of the greats. I mean so far it's better than Kingdom of Deception.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
except it could be one of the greats. I mean so far it's better than Kingdom of Deception.
The conversion from Ace to MV was a huge mistake. That's what happens if you take so many years to develop your game. Even your damn engine is an antique once you are finally ready to release the game.
I support that the game is now in MV. It looks so much better but they should have done that to begin with.
If he takes another 2 to 3 years there may be even a newer RPG maker version out there and he has to convert this shit again.

I like the game too but this is a huge waste of money with no oversight. I get the impression he is milking this for way too long.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
The conversion from Ace to MV was a huge mistake. That's what happens if you take so many years to develop your game. Even your damn engine is an antique once you are finally ready to release the game.
I support that the game is now in MV. It looks so much better but they should have done that to begin with.
If he takes another 2 to 3 years there may be even a newer RPG maker version out there and he has to convert this shit again.

I like the game too but this is a huge waste of money with no oversight. I get the impression he is milking this for way too long.
Probably to a large extent. I'd be willing to judge if a "newer" engine comes out and there's another porting session then it's criminal. Here it's "acceptable". I played the game for like 2 days straight edging on mostly the NTR content alone (I do wish there was even more of it) but I'll say makes it a fantastic game to me. As far as games these days I usually ahve to judge them by how much fun and how many hours of fun did I get out of it. Here, I still remember 2-3 days worth of orgasmic bliss so, IDK we'll see where it goes and how long it takes.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Probably to a large extent. I'd be willing to judge if a "newer" engine comes out and there's another porting session then it's criminal. Here it's "acceptable". I played the game for like 2 days straight edging on mostly the NTR content alone (I do wish there was even more of it) but I'll say makes it a fantastic game to me. As far as games these days I usually ahve to judge them by how much fun and how many hours of fun did I get out of it. Here, I still remember 2-3 days worth of orgasmic bliss so, IDK we'll see where it goes and how long it takes.
He "unveiled" his project on October 10. 2019! He probably began working on it even sooner ...
So it's over 4 years old now and imo nowhere finished. Maybe halfway done? Do we have to wait another 4 years?
As I said 5k each month. so 60k a year. 240k from Patreon alone. Add another 4 years and we are close to half a million bucks.
I am sorry but I am sick of Patreon projects where creators get rewarded for doing the minimum, being lazy and stretching their projects as long as they possibly can to milk naive Western fans. I have no idea how much he took from JP fans but I expect it to be easily the same amount. So he will basically get 1 million bucks for an RPG maker game... what the fuck is wrong with this world?

I enjoyed parts of the game too but honestly for that amount you can easily produce 20 other RPG Maker games that are great too.

Last edited:

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
He "unveiled" his project on October 10. 2019!
So it's over 4 years old now and imo nowhere finished. Maybe halfway done? Do we have to wait anothe 4 years?
As I said 5k each month. so 60k a year. 240k from Patreon alone. Add another 4 years and we are close to half a million bucks.
I am sorry but I am sick of Patreon projects where creators get rewarded for doing the minimum, being lazy and stretching their projects as long as they possibly can to milk naive Western fans. I have no idea how much he took from JP fans but I expect it to be easily the same amount. So he will basically get 1 million bucks for an RPG maker game... what the fuck is wrong with this world?

I enjoyed parts of the game too but honestly for that amount you can easily produce 20 other RPG Maker games that are great too.
If I knew even close to that many RPGM based hentai games.... There's like 7 of comparable quality. I mean I'm not a patreon to any of these fucks. One guy actually but he/she (i think it's a guy) has like 3 games out and two in the works with really regular updates. And tahts like a 3 buck one for me. So it's like coffee once a month. Idk man, I don't think people should be milked but I totally, totally see your point while maintaining if you have a list for me of similar quality hentai RPG's I'm game to receive them. Bc I look on here pretty regularly and could maybe name you 5 that I didn't get from Kagura publishing.

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
are there anymore scenes with succubus after she becomes a nun? Yaruza has some but I couldn't find any for mc

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes