Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
it's normal that there is not visible combat UI (health, mana, etc)? I just see the MC sword and the Priest battle pose CG.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.52):
  • Combat/Equipment systems revamped - Changes include UI, damage calculations, skills, and unique weapon drops. Unique weapons have a chance to drop from mobs in the newly ported Ruins 1 dungeon, a higher chance to drop from the Ruins 1 dungeon boss. The unique enemies introduced in the last update in other dungeons also have a chance to drop weapons, however they cannot currently drop unique weapons (I think)
  • Porting of dungeon “Ruins 1”
  • New dungeon “Orc Camp”
  • Addition of 3 Orc Camp related side quests - Rescue villagers, Kill orcs, and Kill orc generals. The quests can be accepted in the Titan Step city, they are listed at adventurer rank 3 but can currently be accepted even at rank 1
  • New Brutal ending “Orc End” - Lose to an Orc in the Orc Camp and the Priestess will be captured, you can view her state at the Fortune Teller with unique events happening on the first 3 days and a looping event from day 4 onwards, going to rescue the Priestess after the fourth day will lead to a bad end. Rescuing the Priestess before the fourth day will not lead to a bad end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 28, 2022
Does 0.52 contain all of the remained contents?

Updated: I see the 'facepalm' here and I don't get it, I does not actually finish all of the content before the developer converted the game into MV version, and I just simple want to download the 'all of remain contents and most stable' version so I don't think ask a question is 'hurt' too much, right?

Last edited:

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Does 0.52 contain all of the remained contents?

Updated: I see the 'facepalm' here and I don't get it, I does not actually finish all of the content before the developer converted the game into MV version, and I just simple want to download the 'all of remain contents and most stable' version so I don't think ask a question is 'hurt' too much, right?
Techno said that the main history will not be ported until 0.80 (over a year away if he keeps the 2 updates every month) so it is better for you to play the vx ace instead of waiting

Reactions: TAA_09

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Changelog (v0.52):
  • Combat/Equipment systems revamped - Changes include UI, damage calculations, skills, and unique weapon drops. Unique weapons have a chance to drop from mobs in the newly ported Ruins 1 dungeon, a higher chance to drop from the Ruins 1 dungeon boss. The unique enemies introduced in the last update in other dungeons also have a chance to drop weapons, however they cannot currently drop unique weapons (I think)
  • New dungeon “Orc Camp”
  • Addition of 3 Orc Camp related side quests - Rescue villagers, Kill orcs, and Kill orc generals. The quests can be accepted in the Titan Step city, they are listed at adventurer rank 3 but can currently be accepted even at rank 1
  • New Brutal ending “Orc End” - Lose to an Orc in the Orc Camp and the Priestess will be captured, you can view her state at the Fortune Teller with unique events happening on the first 3 days and a looping event from day 4 onwards, going to rescue the Priestess after the fourth day will lead to a bad end. Rescuing the Priestess before the fourth day will not lead to a bad end.

Hi. Can you be a hero and spoiler screenshot the 3 unique events before the bad end with the orcs?

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Techno said that the main history will not be ported until 0.80 (over a year away if he keeps the 2 updates every month) so it is better for you to play the vx ace instead of waiting
Over a year away for the game to be fully ported over. And probably even longer till we get actual new content which i just do not see happening at all tbh

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Changelog (v0.52):
  • New dungeon “Orc Camp”

Wait so they're adding content, without fixing the main story progression? What? Doesn't that make it unplayable, if you can't progress through the game to reach the areas/content being added?

Reactions: ttm2

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
realistically speaking how much of the game is curently finished. The version number would suggest half butas far as i understand he switched to the new rpgm so ?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes