Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Not crazy at all, probably not a coincidence either. This looks more like some typical lazy dev excuse to me, laughable to look at none the less.

Engine change and now data loss. Is there another milking developer cliche?
Yeah, there is. Someone remembers Brozeks Magus Lab and Servant's Chamber yet?

As far as I can tell it's enough to basically make some big drama over nothing, accuse your partner in crime development of doing nothing, drop the project, split, vanish, do not reply to patreon comments about anything and look at those gullible, hopeful souls throwing away their money for over 2, 3 years, despite the fact that the projects were already dead and never meant to be updated ever again.

As far as I recall, the Breeding Season gone the exact same way. Project was derailed, focused on sidequests, dudes made drama, accused one another of putting not enough effort towards the development, split and brought the Cloud Meadow to the audience... Don't know by which one, or both, I don't give a damn.

So... these are the kind of stories I remember... How about your experiences guys? Anything original regarding some milking dev cliche tropes?

Last edited:
Reactions: naTapanucbka

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Now it's not just US economic data that has to manage expectations, but games too?

I predict TechnoBrake will update the game again, but only at the level of a picture or two, and he will continue to draw the heroine's penis with yarizo in it to fool all the sponsors and excuse it as the fault of the computer hardware

Imagine his progress with the new 0.21 release

It's time to make a game

Reactions: Salladz

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Now it's not just US economic data that has to manage expectations, but games too?

I predict TechnoBrake will update the game again, but only at the level of a picture or two, and he will continue to draw the heroine's penis with yarizo in it to fool all the sponsors and excuse it as the fault of the computer hardware

Imagine his progress with the new 0.21 release

It's time to make a game
There is a discord channel created to help us create a mod for the game and add community content. If we get together we can do something better

Reactions: Salladz

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Engine change and now data loss. Is there another milking developer cliche?
In this case it kinda is. Techno could've easily just decrypted a version of the game they already uploaded to the internet to get back a lot of the data. They'd probably lose some wip stuff they wouldn't be able to get back that way but since they're apparently mostly just porting stuff over(tbf I haven't kept up in the game in a while so I don't know if they were planning to add stuff to their newest update either way my point still stands) it's not like they'd lose so much they couldn't salvage the game so Techno was 100% overblowing how bad this was so.

Dizmazyy

Jan 20, 2021
Not crazy at all, probably not a coincidence either. This looks more like some typical lazy dev excuse to me, laughable to look at none the less.

Yeah, there is. Someone remembers Brozeks Magus Lab and Servant's Chamber yet?

As far as I can tell it's enough to basically make some big drama over nothing, accuse your partner in crime development of doing nothing, drop the project, split, vanish, do not reply to patreon comments about anything and look at those gullible, hopeful souls throwing away their money for over 2, 3 years, despite the fact that the projects were already dead and never meant to be updated ever again.

As far as I recall, the Breeding Season gone the exact same way. Project was derailed, focused on sidequests, dudes made drama, accused one another of putting not enough effort towards the development, split and brought the Cloud Meadow to the audience... Don't know by which one, or both, I don't give a damn.

So... these are the kind of stories I remember... How about your experiences guys? Anything original regarding some milking dev cliche tropes?
Breeding Season... What memories. SHITTY FUCKING ONES. Yes, that is how all devs milk it forever. You get people excited for your game by advancing the main story and once you got enough pay pigs, you stop updating and only concentrate on releasing small side-content and side-characters every 3 months. You can even go a step further and do seasonal events. Don't forget the sick/dead relatives/pet which you can realistically use at least every 6 months to stop working. How many dead family members can someone have?

Reactions: Ceziu

inuosan

Jul 21, 2023
As for the innkeeper's uncle event, I'd have to ask the author.
No, he may not be interested already, because the author is only interested in kinky situations and big penises.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
The update is out on Ci-en lads, 0.51, apparently nothing was lost bluh. Waiting for Eng ver.

Also can some of the mates in the thread stop being overly incriminating for absolutely fuck all. Techno milks this game to oblivion that much is obvious, but you can't say he's not actually working. As much of a conspiracy it could be, maybe it is genuinely just an actual crash that gave the dude a small headache, it's not as if this goofy aah engine doesn't do it enough times... If anything only taking a couple of months to port everything. So much better than what I could say about a lot of devs, espiecally in the western side of things.

Either way, it is a dumb convo since none came of it :Kappa:.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
The update is out on Ci-en lads, 0.51, apparently nothing was lost bluh. Waiting for Eng ver.

Also can some of the mates in the thread stop being overly incriminating for absolutely fuck all. Techno milks this game to oblivion that much is obvious, but you can't say he's not actually working. As much of a conspiracy it could be, maybe it is genuinely just an actual crash that gave the dude a small headache, it's not as if this goofy aah engine doesn't do it enough times... If anything only taking a couple of months to port everything. So much better than what I could say about a lot of devs, espiecally in the western side of things.

Either way, it is a dumb convo since none came of it :Kappa:.
I want it now

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.51):
  • New Quest - "Shadow of the Devil Approaching the Royal Capital" - Requires Adventurer Rank 1, located in the Royal Capital. You are looking for the top female student in the magical academy, the quest has two endings that will also affect future academy quests, only one of the endings has an erotic scene. You can change the ending at the Fortune Teller
  • New Quest - "Tekkaba!" - Requires Adventurer Rank 3, located in Titan Step. You are helping a gal dwarf blacksmith
  • New camping events - Set the Priestess to watch over the camp at night, has variations for no companion, Potion Maker companion, and Yarizo companion, the Yarizo event requires bond level 4 and also has a variation for bond level 5. The Yarizo event is currently limited to event test mode
  • Priestess x Male Protagonist - Walking with the Priestess - Located in the Royal Capital deserted street, requires you to have done the first exhibitionist event (with the mask)
  • Unique enemies have been added to dungeons, these enemies are stronger than usual but give fame upon being defeated, after defeating them they will respawn stronger allowing you to gain fame again but requiring you to defeat a more powerful enemy each time. (From the previous porting update)
  • New repeatable mission added - Cargo Transportation - Transport cargo from place A to place B in order to gain fame/money, there is a chance for the quest to not have any disturbances occur or there could be an event that happens along the way. (From the previous porting update)
  • You can now reroll stats at the Fortune Teller. (From the previous porting update)

News:
  • It's been some time since I have posted a changelog here, I did not see much point in doing it while the game was being ported but I suppose I will start doing it again now that content updates are happening.
  • The game seems to be mostly ported now aside from the main story. The dev seems to have no plans to port the story until roughly version 0.80 (no clue how long that will be), current updates seem to be focused on world building such as map content and side quests.
  • The Gallery is still not implemented, the dev seems to not plan to implement it into the game until around full release. Similarly the dev has no plans to further content related to some already introduced side characters, such as the Inn Uncle and the Barbarian until full release, or after.
  • There was a data loss issue related to the game but it appears to have been fully resolved without any significant issues.
  • The equipment system of the game is undergoing a big revamp which will change how weapons and armor/clothing work, the gal dwarf blacksmith introduced in this update appears to be a significant part of this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Changelog (v0.51):
  • New Quest - "Shadow of the Devil Approaching the Royal Capital" - Requires Adventurer Rank 1, located in the Royal Capital. You are looking for the top female student in the magical academy, the quest has two endings that will also affect future academy quests, only one of the endings has an erotic scene. You can change the ending at the Fortune Teller
  • New Quest - "Tekkaba!" - Requires Adventurer Rank 3, located in Titan Step. You are helping a gal dwarf blacksmith
  • New camping events - Set the Priestess to watch over the camp at night, has variations for no companion, Potion Maker companion, and Yarizo companion, the Yarizo event requires bond level 4 and also has a variation for bond level 5. The Yarizo event is currently limited to event test mode
  • Priestess x Male Protagonist - Walking with the Priestess - Located in the Royal Capital deserted street, requires you to have done the first exhibitionist event (with the mask)
  • Unique enemies have been added to dungeons, these enemies are stronger than usual but give fame upon being defeated, after defeating them they will respawn stronger allowing you to gain fame again but requiring you to defeat a more powerful enemy each time. (From the previous porting update)
  • New repeatable mission added - Cargo Transportation - Transport cargo from place A to place B in order to gain fame/money, there is a chance for the quest to not have any disturbances occur or there could be an event that happens along the way. (From the previous porting update)
  • You can now reroll stats at the Fortune Teller. (From the previous porting update)

News:
  • It's been some time since I have posted a changelog here, I did not see much point in doing it while the game was being ported but I suppose I will start doing it again now that content updates are happening.
  • The game seems to be mostly ported now aside from the main story. The dev seems to have no plans to port the story until roughly version 0.80 (no clue how long that will be), current updates seem to be focused on world building such as map content and side quests.
  • The Gallery is still not implemented, the dev seems to not plan to implement it into the game until around full release. Similarly the dev has no plans to further content related to some already introduced side characters, such as the Inn Uncle and the Barbarian until full release, or after.
  • There was a data loss issue related to the game but it appears to have been fully resolved without any significant issues.
  • The equipment system of the game is undergoing a big revamp which will change how weapons and armor/clothing work, the gal dwarf blacksmith introduced in this update appears to be a significant part of this.

Doeos uncle and barbarian have any scenes? Barbarian always just bugged for me and I never saw anything with the uncle

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Changelog (v0.51):

News:

Hey brother, you already miss your threads of information.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes