Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Btw I'm having another problem you could maybe help me out with. The gate that's blocking the entrance to the homeless camp is locked but when I try to use a lockpick on it it keeps saying this door is closed. I accidentally deleted the game like 2 hours ago trying to free up space on my pc and when I had the game before hand I was able to pick the lock but now I can't
im on the vx ace 0.50a

and I entered the homeless base with lock picks, but I cheated my save to beat any kind of dice roll situation so maybe you're just failing?

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
At the start of the game it asks me if I want to skip the opening and the only option that it gives me is yes, is there a way to resolve this? Screenshot_2023-09-29-17-34-44-512_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Reactions: Astray_Church

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Is it just me that thinks that PM deserve a good and honest relationship with the protagonist? Every other cuckolds whining that Tech isn't giving them PM x Yarizo and saying shit that this is a "Netorare" game.
The thing that I think I always see people do not understand with this game is that NTR was never the main focus on the game, There's a big presence for it but just not the overall point of the game, This is a game that better or worse nearly explores nearly every single tag in the Hentai dictionary afterall that's something that you would have to experience when your dealing with someone who's a Nymphomaniac.

So with what you're saying with PM having be exclusive to the Protagonist and actually not having anything to do with Yarizo make sense. The part is it's own hentai tag that we're exploring here.

At the start of the game it asks me if I want to skip the opening and the only option that it gives me is yes, is there a way to resolve this? View attachment 2966648
Unless this is the older version, That's probably because the opening isn't implemented yet.

Last edited:

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
The thing that I think I always see people do not understand with this game is that NTR was never the main focus on the game, There's a big presence for it but just not the overall point of the game, This is a game that better or worse nearly explores nearly every single tag in the Hentai dictionary afterall that's something that you would have to experience when your dealing with someone who's a Nymphomaniac.

So with what you're saying with PM having be exclusive to the Protagonist and actually not having anything to do with Yarizo make sense. The part is it's own hentai tag that we're exploring here.

Unless this is the older version, That's probably because the opening isn't implemented yet.
I like the idea of PM not having anything to do with netorare, but saying that this game isnt about it sounds weird

Jimmy x Kohaku has just the base scenes with the A key, the camping scenes and kind of the milking questline, which are all things that you get from the start of the game. Pretty much everything else is about someone cheating in some way so I wouldnt recommend it for someone that truly wanted some vanilla

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
I like the idea of PM not having anything to do with netorare, but saying that this game isnt about it sounds weird
This is also the same game that has Netorare be an option that's is turn off-able when starting it in the old version. Like I said it's obviously that genre has a very big mark in the game but it's never the main focus and point of the game itself that's what I've been saying.

This is game that is pretty much mix match of so many Tags so there's pretty much something for everyone here but also because of that it's also gonna be turn off for some because of how diverse this game has with certain sexual tags.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
This is also the same game that has Netorare be an option that's is turn off-able when starting it in the old version. Like I said it's obviously that genre has a very big mark in the game but it's never the main focus and point of the game itself that's what I've been saying.

This is game that is pretty much mix match of so many Tags so there's pretty much something for everyone here but also because of that it's also gonna be turn off for some because of how diverse this game has with certain sexual tags.
agreed for the most part. and even though i came for the ntRRRR not the rase

I still enjoy many of the aspects and even to a lesser degree teh story. What makes me sick is the endlesstirade ofincels that refuse to read the forum and keep going "Whats going on why mv instead of vx ace someone explain, someone explain, is game dead, why my game bugged, mv version not working, is author porting is author porting is author porting why mv bugged

Reactions: ttm2

Xonra

Nov 28, 2019
Wasn't LQO:O kind of the product of multiple people working on it? I may be wrong, but I remember there were multiple artists on it. As far as I know, TB is pretty much doing it mostly solo, plus not everyone has the willpower to go through that sort of job considering Nymphomania Priestess is turning into something far bigger than any other games he has made.

Games like Haramase Island and Nymphomania Paradox had a set goal established and worked about just like any RPGM games on this website. There is no 'sense of urgency' or 'plot'. Nymphomania Priestess feels more like a 'playground for ideas', the sort of game where a game-maker is testing out if they can branch out to do something different than the usual.

While this is an interesting concept, it has a troublesome drawback: there is possibly not a single end goal set. With Techno letting others decide what new scenes, pairings and situations for him to put in the game, he pretty much renders the plot impossible to fully decipher and it could lead to several rewrites in that regard.

Likewise, the porting is a mixed bag of things: good thing is that it expands his capacity to make new stuff in the game, bad thing is that porting takes a lot of time and it can be buggy as some stuff that works in the previous version of RPG maker do not necessarily work with the newer one.

I would say that a comparison like that is not truly correct, but I do agree that Techno is taking too many risky gambles at once and see what kind of shit sticks to the wall. At this point, he either fully commit to get the game in a working bugless shape, or he can just ditch the product and do something like his previous games.
He's working on it solo by choice, and fair play, but he doesn't really have the track record to show he can do it alone in any timely manner, or without just suddenly getting distracted.

He is what 3 years in now and decided, ya know what I'm halting everything to port it over, and it's not like the platform is such an overwhelming upgrade that it seems worth it to do. Better, yes, but not so much better to waste what's likely to be most of a year given how slow he does things lately. Now he's also gone full distracted and has started a completely seperate project in the middle of porting this one (Desuwa).

Not to mention he also has recently decided to just rewrite completely massive chunks of the game because reasons, even further needlessly delaying things in the middle of two big delays as it is.

• Sad
Reactions: l GID l

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
is there an updated walktrough? the one in the post is clearly outdated
It's not completely updated, but the main quest line, PM, and "succubus" is up to date. Yarizo content and the elf girl (Iris) content isn't (but then the latter isn't translated, so it's a waste to go through it without knowing what's happening)

Last edited:

Bxnny

Nov 9, 2022
Thank you, I didn't even realised it was a ported version till I found out I had no main quest on lol.
I couldn't even get past the rat quest since it was never there.

I remember downloading the other version in this same post, is there still a link to download the previous version that has more content than this one?

Thanks in advance.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes