cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
Maybe I'm entirely misunderstanding the appeal of the genre, but I would imagine most people who like NTR don't have a cuckold fetish. I know personally I don't self insert into games so like the PM cheating on the protagonist wouldn't be her cheating on me it'd be her cheating on the protagonist. I like seeing corruption in games and NTR a lot of times is an extension or "Final level" of that. They've gotten so slutty that they'll burn down personal relationships and ruin their partner's life because a particularly nice dick walked past. This game's really not done much for me in terms of the priestess because she's already a giant slut from the start, but conversely I really enjoy Iris because she isn't a slut to start with and becomes one as the game goes on. I think that's why people want the PM to get scenes outside of just the protagonist. These kinds of games appeal to people that want to see a fall, but there's really not much of a fall to be had for the priestess because she kind of starts the game as a cumdump.
tldr u just like the drama that comes with the genre

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Maybe I'm entirely misunderstanding the appeal of the genre, but I would imagine most people who like NTR don't have a cuckold fetish. I know personally I don't self insert into games so like the PM cheating on the protagonist wouldn't be her cheating on me it'd be her cheating on the protagonist. I like seeing corruption in games and NTR a lot of times is an extension or "Final level" of that. They've gotten so slutty that they'll burn down personal relationships and ruin their partner's life because a particularly nice dick walked past. This game's really not done much for me in terms of the priestess because she's already a giant slut from the start, but conversely I really enjoy Iris because she isn't a slut to start with and becomes one as the game goes on. I think that's why people want the PM to get scenes outside of just the protagonist. These kinds of games appeal to people that want to see a fall, but there's really not much of a fall to be had for the priestess because she kind of starts the game as a cumdump.
"I need to make sure everyone knows I don't have a cuck fetish!"

As incredible as it may sound even the Priestess NTR is avoidable, but you wouldn't know that, would you?

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
"I need to make sure everyone knows I don't have a cuck fetish!"

As incredible as it may sound even the Priestess NTR is avoidable, but you wouldn't know that, would you?
You're so right bro, I do be a red pilled capitalistic serial killer masochistic sissy cuckold beta middle G after playing an NTR game while watching American Psycho and Andrew Tate clips. Very nice.

I also love avoiding 90% of a game's specfic genre content of which it's made to cater to, now you're thinking :4Head:.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You're so right bro, I do be a red pilled capitalistic serial killer masochistic sissy cuckold beta middle G after playing an NTR game while watching American Psycho and Andrew Tate clips. Very nice.

I also love avoiding 90% of a game's specfic genre content of which it's made to cater to, now you're thinking :4Head:.
You're missing massive amounts of content if you think 90% of this game's content is NTR.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
You're missing massive amounts of content if you think 90% of this game's content is NTR.
Played every version, I am pretty sure the majority of the content is netorare and netorase. Excluding obviously none intercourse CGs in some fashion, it's just usual ero stuff... Although I wouldn't exactly call the PM scenes vanilla either.

Edit: Also I'm exaggerating it since it's a joke...

Mar 18, 2022
some folk like being the cuck, some like being the bvll, and some like being the woman. hell, some guys imagine themselves as a fly on the wall watching the whole thing. NTR can be enjoyed in a lot of ways, all of them are degenerate, which is why there is almost no infighting within ntr circles

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Played every version, I am pretty sure the majority of the content is netorare and netorase. Excluding obviously none intercourse CGs in some fashion, it's just usual ero stuff... Although I wouldn't exactly call the PM scenes vanilla either.

Edit: Also I'm exaggerating it since it's a joke...
It's been quite a few versions since I've actually tracked it all but vanilla/MC cheating, netorase, netorare, and non NTR priestess cheating were all really close to even. Unless you're going for every single arrangement you're missing a lot of content, but at the same time there's lots of content for any of them

Arthuritus

Dec 13, 2022
How do you reach 200 Insanity for the MC, for when Priestess has been captured by the sewer people and your at the choice of what to do? The third option asks for 200 Insanity to kill everyone. The stat page only shows 100, even after using Save Editor .

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
There was a scene I got a while back when I last played where you and the kohaku help a drunk guy to his room at the bar and then the MC leaves to go get water and Kohaku goes to town on him. But playing on the current update I cant seem to figure out how to trigger that event again. Anyone know what im talking about?

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
It's been quite a few versions since I've actually tracked it all but vanilla/MC cheating, netorase, netorare, and non NTR priestess cheating were all really close to even. Unless you're going for every single arrangement you're missing a lot of content, but at the same time there's lots of content for any of them
Ah I see now lad, I think you misunderstood what I meant. When I say "NTR" I'm talking about all of the subgenres, I don't just mean netorare, instead all of netorare, netorase and netori/cheating are included in that NTR label; NeToRare, NeToRase, NeToRi... etc. Obviously if I'm talking purely netorare it's only about 1/6 of the game's content or less, but combined they're the bulk of the game by a mile.

Apr 29, 2021
There was a scene I got a while back when I last played where you and the kohaku help a drunk guy to his room at the bar and then the MC leaves to go get water and Kohaku goes to town on him. But playing on the current update I cant seem to figure out how to trigger that event again. Anyone know what im talking about?
The scene probably wasnt implemented yet in the new build

Unknown11234

Jun 28, 2022
Can someone help? Unexpected identifier , missing ) after argument list , Invalid or Unexpected token I really need help to fix these problem or how it's happen

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes