cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
This is just the things I encountered within my first 5 minutes of playing so basically:
I've heard about this game for awhile now but didn't try it because I heard it was heavily ntr focused but then recently found out that u can disable the ntr so the main girl doesn't bang old dudes and other guys.So thats good but thats the only good thing I can say about this for now.
Heading into the game the main screen is blank just a white background with its name plastered on top with some rpg maker music and half the main menu is in Japanese weird.Ok not too bad but not that interesting, still decided to continue since all the 5 star reviews clearly worship this game like it came from the heavens. Now Immediately starting it brings you with Japanese text and then after choosing whether u want to play English or not it then asks for your preferences.after choosing whether or not you want ntr it immediately shows Japanese text when I clearly chose english(wtf) ignoring that and continuing after you name your character it asks whether you want to skip intro,Ofcourse not! It is my first time playing but no it doesn't give you an option to not skip so it just automatically brings you into the game with no context except go gather guild members or whatever. This automatically killed any interest i had for the game so I just deleted it off my pc. It could have been interesting but something so simple as that being unavailable makes me wonder how people enjoyed this game.
Its a good game if youre into those fetishes but the creator keeps going on Hiatus to play his gacha game. Well that was back then but now he decides to be "productive" .

Reactions: Aqee

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
This is just the things I encountered within my first 5 minutes of playing so basically:
I've heard about this game for awhile now but didn't try it because I heard it was heavily ntr focused but then recently found out that u can disable the ntr so the main girl doesn't bang old dudes and other guys.So thats good but thats the only good thing I can say about this for now.
Heading into the game the main screen is blank just a white background with its name plastered on top with some rpg maker music and half the main menu is in Japanese weird.Ok not too bad but not that interesting, still decided to continue since all the 5 star reviews clearly worship this game like it came from the heavens. Now Immediately starting it brings you with Japanese text and then after choosing whether u want to play English or not it then asks for your preferences.after choosing whether or not you want ntr it immediately shows Japanese text when I clearly chose english(wtf) ignoring that and continuing after you name your character it asks whether you want to skip intro,Ofcourse not! It is my first time playing but no it doesn't give you an option to not skip so it just automatically brings you into the game with no context except go gather guild members or whatever. This automatically killed any interest i had for the game so I just deleted it off my pc. It could have been interesting but something so simple as that being unavailable makes me wonder how people enjoyed this game.
So you basically uninstalled because u played a literally unfinished port of a game since you didn't want to skip the intro but it skipped the intro? Are you really that much of a dumbass or am I supposed to take that as a joke lmfao

NoTeReaDer

Nov 21, 2019
I'm playing v0.50 both characters level 2 finished killing the rats quest
where do i get the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest???

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Are there tattoos like QOS tattoos for this game? Also does your saves work for newer builds? I don't want to start playing then my old save doesnt work for a new build then I gotta start all over again

Also should I play the old version first or go for the MV builds?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
]
Are there tattoos like QOS tattoos for this game? Also does your saves work for newer builds? I don't want to start playing then my old save doesnt work for a new build then I gotta start all over again

Also should I play the old version first or go for the MV builds?
MV Build is a sandbox version of the game without the main history, so youre not losing progress since there is no progress to make.
VX Ace has up to date content but you'll lose your progress when 0.51 drops out, altough it will take some months until it happen so i guess it is worth it

pzo00

May 6, 2023
NymPri_Alpha_MV_build6 Bug that the story doesn't start?
The story does not start in the guild

LordDegrogue

Apr 27, 2022
Is it just me that thinks that PM deserve a good and honest relationship with the protagonist? Every other cuckolds whining that Tech isn't giving them PM x Yarizo and saying shit that this is a "Netorare" game. We already have a fuck ton of NTR in this game and its every fucking living breathing women that is not PM and the biggest NTR slut is none other than Priestess.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes