Martiflymar

May 5, 2023
I and don't know what to do to progress.

The only quests i can do are kill rat and spider daily quests

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
where did you hear that, did he say how he wanted to change the story ?
From his latest ci-en post:
"The porting work, which lasted three or four months, has finally come to an end with this update!"

"As for the story, I haven't ported it because I want to reconsider it, but I think I'll talk about it again, including the contents of this area."

It sounds like he hasn't decided on whether he's changing the story or not.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I think it resets or redistributes your level up points
The Google translation of ci-en calls it "status rerolling". That might actually mean "stats."

"Status rerolling has been implemented.
You can reroll at the Clairvoyant Fortune Telling Hut."

acnghix612

Aug 26, 2021
I can't find anymore quest NymPri_Alpha_MV_build5
MV version is not for you to do quest and actually play the game because its meant to be there so that you can enjoy the new uhh "event" which is why its called MV5 (it also has millions of errors xd) if you want to play the game go download the VX version instead.

inuosan

Jul 21, 2023
Build 6 has been released.
What a surprise, this update seems to be mainly about the potion maker!
I'm worried about bugs, though.

Reactions: Czet and Ericopa12

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
This is just the things I encountered within my first 5 minutes of playing so basically:
I've heard about this game for awhile now but didn't try it because I heard it was heavily ntr focused but then recently found out that u can disable the ntr so the main girl doesn't bang old dudes and other guys.So thats good but thats the only good thing I can say about this for now.
Heading into the game the main screen is blank just a white background with its name plastered on top with some rpg maker music and half the main menu is in Japanese weird.Ok not too bad but not that interesting, still decided to continue since all the 5 star reviews clearly worship this game like it came from the heavens. Now Immediately starting it brings you with Japanese text and then after choosing whether u want to play English or not it then asks for your preferences.after choosing whether or not you want ntr it immediately shows Japanese text when I clearly chose english(wtf) ignoring that and continuing after you name your character it asks whether you want to skip intro,Ofcourse not! It is my first time playing but no it doesn't give you an option to not skip so it just automatically brings you into the game with no context except go gather guild members or whatever. This automatically killed any interest i had for the game so I just deleted it off my pc. It could have been interesting but something so simple as that being unavailable makes me wonder how people enjoyed this game.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
This is just the things I encountered within my first 5 minutes of playing so basically:
I've heard about this game for awhile now but didn't try it because I heard it was heavily ntr focused but then recently found out that u can disable the ntr so the main girl doesn't bang old dudes and other guys.So thats good but thats the only good thing I can say about this for now.
Heading into the game the main screen is blank just a white background with its name plastered on top with some rpg maker music and half the main menu is in Japanese weird.Ok not too bad but not that interesting, still decided to continue since all the 5 star reviews clearly worship this game like it came from the heavens. Now Immediately starting it brings you with Japanese text and then after choosing whether u want to play English or not it then asks for your preferences.after choosing whether or not you want ntr it immediately shows Japanese text when I clearly chose english(wtf) ignoring that and continuing after you name your character it asks whether you want to skip intro,Ofcourse not! It is my first time playing but no it doesn't give you an option to not skip so it just automatically brings you into the game with no context except go gather guild members or whatever. This automatically killed any interest i had for the game so I just deleted it off my pc. It could have been interesting but something so simple as that being unavailable makes me wonder how people enjoyed this game.
You need to bring this up with the creator as I believe he does not look at comments here. Best of luck.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
You just played the sandbox version that is midway through being ported.
Download the VX ACE version

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
does anyone actually READ? i keep getting like 1500 updates of people saying and asking complaining about the same shit. Jesus, fucking read.
You do know that some threads are fucking long and not everyone using f95 is no life internet bum that spends all there time scrolling through threads? Some people are just casuals who just ask directly its quicker that way,also the reason why its a discussion.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
You do know that some threads are fucking long and not everyone using f95 is no life internet bum that spends all there time scrolling through threads? Some people are just casuals who just ask directly its quicker that way,also the reason why its a discussion.
doesn't make any sense. youre question is mostly likely all ready answered and you could wait 17 days before someone will answer it. as it's happened. except in this case everyones so fucking stupid they log on within the span of 5 minutes to answer the same question. so i dont believe you. everyone one of you nasty stupid fucking perverts appears to be at our disposal 24/7 you fucking cunt

• Haha
Reactions: Ceziu
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes