ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Is it just me that thinks that PM deserve a good and honest relationship with the protagonist? Every other cuckolds whining that Tech isn't giving them PM x Yarizo and saying shit that this is a "Netorare" game. We already have a fuck ton of NTR in this game and its every fucking living breathing women that is not PM and the biggest NTR slut is none other than Priestess.
Stop wishing for a happy ending in an NTR game. The women are here to be defiled and debased.

inuosan

Jul 21, 2023
No, this is not a story about a potion maker getting NTR'd, this is a story about her exterminating a bitch and NTR'ing the main character.

Yarizo doesn't get involved, and the fat dickhead has no use for her.
If she gets involved, she has no choice but to wipe him out of the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sauron_SS

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
No, this is not a story about a potion maker getting NTR'd, this is a story about her exterminating a bitch and NTR'ing the main character.

Yarizo doesn't get involved, and the fat dickhead has no use for her.
If she gets involved, she has no choice but to wipe him out of the game.
I am quite sure TB will play smart and actually go the same route he used for the Succubus Nun: let the player decide what they want rather than force either one of those paths.

Of course, the non-paying NTR group will still whine about not getting their 'pure' needs satisfied. I guess you could say they are 'bout to get NTR'd due to their own actions.

• Sad
Reactions: Sauron_SS

Holylow

Sep 11, 2023
I am quite sure TB will play smart and actually go the same route he used for the Succubus Nun: let the player decide what they want rather than force either one of those paths.

Of course, the non-paying NTR group will still whine about not getting their 'pure' needs satisfied. I guess you could say they are 'bout to get NTR'd due to their own actions.
If Succubus becomes nun there only route for her - getting fucked by Yarizo. Or not?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019

This is the correct aswer, lets him milk development for another few years due to making more content for branching paths.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
This is the correct aswer, lets him milk development for another few years due to making more content for branching paths.
If he at least finished some of theses branches quest lines it coudlve been cool. Poor amazon dont even have a reward for her arm wrestling match for who knows how much time

mayllon00x7

Mar 24, 2021
Can someone help me? For some reason, new missions are not appearing in the Guide, the only missions that appear are the rats and the cobwebs, but I have already completed both and I am already at lv 4.

Laranjar

Sep 27, 2020
Could someone help me?, the Patrol Blessing Road mission is not appearing to accept,
I installed the latest version

(sorry for my horrible english)
Captura de tela 2023-09-24 220931.png Captura de tela 2023-09-24 220931.png

Reactions: Furnox

Laranjar

Sep 27, 2020
There is no main quest on the mv build

e você fala portugues?

ss, portugues br

agora que eu vi, o jogo está como ''NymPri_Alpha_MV_build5''. , quando comecei a jogar, não tinha a opção de assistir a intro, deve ser por causa dessa versão

as missões principais são de qual versão? se possivel, manda o link para download. Estou querendo conhecer mais sobre a historia do jogo.

Last edited:

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
ss, portugues br

agora que eu vi, o jogo está como ''NymPri_Alpha_MV_build5''. , quando comecei a jogar, não tinha a opção de assistir a intro, deve ser por causa dessa versão

as missões principais são de qual versão? se possivel, manda o link para download. Estou querendo conhecer mais sobre a historia do jogo.
Já tem a build 6 do MV, mas a história tá na versão VX ACE, só que como tá numa versão diferente do jogo você vai perder todo o seu progresso quando o criador terminar de portar as builds. Sinceramente, vale a pena, o criador demora pra caralho pra postar conteúdo e você já vai tá de boa de rejogar tudo quando finalmente tiver conteúdo o suficiente pra rejogar.

e tá na página inical o link de download

mayllon00x7

Mar 24, 2021
Já tem a build 6 do MV, mas a história tá na versão VX ACE, só que como tá numa versão diferente do jogo você vai perder todo o seu progresso quando o criador terminar de portar as builds. Sinceramente, vale a pena, o criador demora pra caralho pra postar conteúdo e você já vai tá de boa de rejogar tudo quando finalmente tiver conteúdo o suficiente pra rejogar.

e tá na página inical o link de download
Então a versão build 6 mv ta bugada? Onde eu baixo a versão vx ace? Pq só tem a versão build 5 pra baixar aqui.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Is it just me that thinks that PM deserve a good and honest relationship with the protagonist? Every other cuckolds whining that Tech isn't giving them PM x Yarizo and saying shit that this is a "Netorare" game. We already have a fuck ton of NTR in this game and its every fucking living breathing women that is not PM and the biggest NTR slut is none other than Priestess.
Maybe I'm entirely misunderstanding the appeal of the genre, but I would imagine most people who like NTR don't have a cuckold fetish. I know personally I don't self insert into games so like the PM cheating on the protagonist wouldn't be her cheating on me it'd be her cheating on the protagonist. I like seeing corruption in games and NTR a lot of times is an extension or "Final level" of that. They've gotten so slutty that they'll burn down personal relationships and ruin their partner's life because a particularly nice dick walked past. This game's really not done much for me in terms of the priestess because she's already a giant slut from the start, but conversely I really enjoy Iris because she isn't a slut to start with and becomes one as the game goes on. I think that's why people want the PM to get scenes outside of just the protagonist. These kinds of games appeal to people that want to see a fall, but there's really not much of a fall to be had for the priestess because she kind of starts the game as a cumdump.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes